INDIGENOUS FORCES MEDIA ARTS and LIVING
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am Wise Because I Do Not Know

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Need For Speed World-play for free-or buy Boost

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
HYBR!D
Admin
HYBR!D

Need For Speed World-play for free-or buy Boost - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Need For Speed World-play for free-or buy Boost   Need For Speed World-play for free-or buy Boost - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 8:41 pm

First topic message reminder :

Need for speed World is a developing online game with a variety of cars and features.

Look for a voluminous amount of media to be posted here.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
https://indigenous-forces.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage
HYBR!D
Admin
HYBR!D

PostSubject: yep   Need For Speed World-play for free-or buy Boost - Page 4 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 3:59 am

yer right...goodgod.

k..well i got something goin on...top end went higher. maybe was my parts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need For Speed World-play for free-or buy Boost   Need For Speed World-play for free-or buy Boost - Page 4 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 1:51 pm

Yea, top speed I didn't really care about as if you can't get the acceleration to get there and the handling always blows ass, what is the point right? THEY LIE!
Back to top Go down
HYBR!D
Admin
HYBR!D

PostSubject: and a fond farewell . NOT   Need For Speed World-play for free-or buy Boost - Page 4 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 1:35 am

LING the ching, on a wing gonna jet
LING the Slanted eyed h0m0
why did you go slow, NO?
when we asked for a break.

you dress like a mac user'
you worked for the EA losers
and now youre gone...I didnt get to know you.

OH LING, LING you silly chink assed vietnamese twing
there are even grammatical errors on your farewell message.

I really should have busted em on every error they print. IT is PHENOMINAL.

I have not seen more errors anywhere online since 1999 when I first got online with netzerodialup.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need For Speed World-play for free-or buy Boost   Need For Speed World-play for free-or buy Boost - Page 4 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 2:09 am

Lol, tried calling your phone a few times to see you were up but kept getting VM.
Back to top Go down
HYBR!D
Admin
HYBR!D

PostSubject: yarp   Need For Speed World-play for free-or buy Boost - Page 4 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 8:51 am

hack screen-ie friends lists and all pc scrubs complete. redded all friends in NFSW...msn messenger active but offline att

phone was checked and powered down around that our...11pm message from account says I may lose the number. there is

enough money on it but there may be a timer issue? I had not seen that in over 2 yrs..but I do want a new cell with old headset connection...no bluetooth for me. I have given almost 10 of them away.

I was in NFSW until about 430am...switched to file maintenance and frapsed some partial test drives on GT2...looks better than 2 days ago. staging resources for next film/racing/top end commentary etc and 'an' NFSHP clip ...in mosh intro style once more.

Yeah, I miss friends to have fun online with. You moving yet? Schule? I am pondering and pacing here I guess I'll buy some cars in JUNE if Im lucky.

try to get ingame in the early evening or later. next 24h.
I actually wanna try some BFBC2 Viet Nam for a bit. too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need For Speed World-play for free-or buy Boost   Need For Speed World-play for free-or buy Boost - Page 4 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 1:28 pm

Ah rgr might have been why I couldn't see you in game. Yea, getting ready to move in a few weeks... not sure where yet but guess I'll see.
Back to top Go down
HYBR!D
Admin
HYBR!D

PostSubject: heard...   Need For Speed World-play for free-or buy Boost - Page 4 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 2:05 am

the SCION tC = poor peoples car. but then Im a bit poor.

deploying patches to all sys.

sorry fervent video edit and heat wave here got my down...i just woke it is 11pm thor's day.
Back to top Go down
HYBR!D
Admin
HYBR!D

PostSubject: memo from HYBs' Garage   Need For Speed World-play for free-or buy Boost - Page 4 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 7:25 pm

nfsw is offering the Aston Martin DBS for Boost bonus= 'top up'
while it IS one of my favorite cars in MY collection because the engine sound and it has won
a few races and does TE well.and it looks beautiful in form
AND it was featured in one of my favorite silver screen characters' movies= JAMES BOND 007.

AND when I have the money to buy a few cars of this nature I will buy a DBS in the real world.

Just Happens that last night I did a free roam top end test of my cars which have had time for parts upgrades but I can say that my DBS has room to grow=

1) mustang boss 302 cop ed....214 mph
DBS, Shelby Mustang the run' ed., Porsche GT2 all did 212 mphrtr-x mustang 211.
all my other cars do 210 or less mph in free roam.

I am announcing that I will be resuming the forum versions of HYBs' Garage soon...prepping content now.
and yes the Porsche GT2 is currently my Favorite car.
Back to top Go down
HYBR!D
Admin
HYBR!D

PostSubject: NFSW announces SKILL MOD SCREEN   Need For Speed World-play for free-or buy Boost - Page 4 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 6:51 pm

LOOKS OVER COMPLICATED: WE all tell hackers they suck because they use DOWNLOADED SKILL- now NFS is selling it

Introducing Skills Mods – The New Way to Customize Your Driver Skills
By: NFSDrew- aka fat lazy asshole | 05-29-2012
[ me and fogarty have talked about this more than once ]
One of the key pieces of feedback we’ve gotten from the Need for Speed World community is that they should have the ability to reset their Driver Skill points. Well, we’ve been listening and we’re very excited to finally announce a new feature in the game, Skill Mods!

What are Skill Mods?
Skill Mods provide the ability to customize driver skills any time you want. Instead of Driver Skill Points, players are going to have Skill Mods. The existing driver skill points system has been completely removed. Instead of skill points players will receive Skill Mods, similar to Performance and Aftermarket parts, which can be won from events or purchased as part of packs. These Skill Mods can then be applied to a specific car for as long as the player wants it on there.

Do the Skill Mods still have all the original Driver Skills that that we could use our Driver Skill Points on?
With the old Driver Skill system there were a total of 24 skills; Skill Mods will have a total of 30 skills. However, some skills have been removed – most notably the handling, acceleration and top speed skills which increased car performance in races by 20% in each category. Quality is based on a stars rating system where parts range from 1-star to 3-star (highest).

Where can I get Skill Mods?
Skill Mods can be acquired from the Lucky Draw after completing events, purchased from Card Packs using Speedboost and individually from the store in the Skill Workshop. It’s important to note that every Skill Mod can be won from Lucky Draw by completing events with the exception of Treasure Hunter and Heavy Mass which come pre-installed on specific cars.

What’s going to happen to all the Skill Points I already have?
We know that the community has put in a ton of time building up their existing Driver Skills, therefore, when the new Skill Mod feature is implemented players will receive:

- Skill Mods corresponding to your selected Driver Skills
- The number of Skill Mods will be multiplied by number of cars owned for a maximum of 125 skill mods and 50 performance parts
- Quality of the parts players will receive are 150% better than the rank of Driver Skill previously used
- For lost handling, acceleration and top speed skills, players will be given corresponding performance parts for each car tier (follows same rules as above)
- For other skills which have been retired, players will be given the Skill Mods that most closely fulfill the same purpose as the Driver Skill
- It’s important to note that players will receive Skill Mods based on the current Driver Skill points THAT HAVE BEEN USED. Therefore, if you have any driver skill points that haven’t been used, better use them quickly so you get the proper number of Skill Mod parts.

So now that I’ve got Skill Mods, how do apply them to my car(s)?
Skill Mods are similar to Performance and Aftermarket parts in that once they are installed on a specific car, that car will enjoy the benefits of those mods for as long as they are applied. Once a Skill Mod is removed that car will no longer receive its effects.

We’ve introduced a new screen into the game called the ‘Skill Workshop’; this is where you can manage your Skill Mods. You can access the Skill Workshop from the Customization menu in the Safehouse.

1. Skill Mod Inventory
This is where all your unused Skill Mods are stored. The inventory holds a maximum of 200 parts. With the implementation of the new Skill Mod system the team has also raised the Inventory limit for Performance parts to 150.

2. Skill Mod Store
Allows players to purchase 1-star versions of every Skill Mod using in-game cash.

3. Sell Skill Mod
Allows players to sell Skill Mods by dragging and dropping the part from the Inventory onto the Sell Parts area. It’s important to note that once you’ve applied a Skill mod to a car, removing it will automatically sell it. Skill Mods behave exactly like performance parts in that you cannot return them to the Inventory once applied to a car.

4. Skill Mod Effects
Displays a summary of applied Skill Mod effects, as well as previewing any pending changes.

5. Skill Mod Slots
Each car can have up to five Skill Mods applied to it by dragging and dropping the Skill Mods from the Inventory into the slots. Skill Mods can be stacked, meaning you can install multiple skills of the same type to your car at once. For example, a car can have 5x NOS Power Mods for a total combined effect. There is a limit however; each skill has its own cap and when this is reached, that skill is ‘MAXED’. Again, removing a part from a car will automatically sell it.

When is the new Skill Mods system being implemented into NFS World?
Skill Mods will be implemented during the May 30th patch.
Back to top Go down
HYBR!D
Admin
HYBR!D

PostSubject: after patching   Need For Speed World-play for free-or buy Boost - Page 4 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 10:45 pm

OK sports fans!

I just took an initial peice of footage post skill mod patch I saw a bunch of neww skill parts and I think 6 ? slots per car to add them to.

also? wtf haX? I see a shite load of ULTRA parts-mostly engines in my garage...is that part of the adjustment or a glitch? IDK. gonna use or sell asap
before they steal them back..HUA?
Back to top Go down
HYBR!D
Admin
HYBR!D

PostSubject: Re: Need For Speed World-play for free-or buy Boost   Need For Speed World-play for free-or buy Boost - Page 4 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 8:20 am

posted at ea/nfsw after testing xars with new customs:

It took me more than a year to surpass 200mph (kph is for sissys)
I had a 266mph record ingame and was the best in my group of friends.
now all my cars; painfully my best cars/ fastest cars are dunced and ruined.

this is bait and switch. this is wrong. you already owe the community about 10,000 boost
per player
for a good number of bad moves. THIS SKILL MOD MAY help IDK but you fakkered all my cars and made them worth less than what I PAID FOR THEM!

Now I'd say you owe us another 5000 boost for destroying all our hard work.
I play gtr2 gtr evolution.. nfshp, nfsuc, nfsmw, flatout2 and I played torque
when it came out......I have built cars and raced on the street and never lost.

I built a restaurant for 2 Korean architects once. They asked me to manage the place for a trial period of 3 months.
They changed the food supply and decoration/ layout of the place so often the client base withered to almost zero.
Are you guys related?
Back to top Go down
HYBR!D
Admin
HYBR!D

PostSubject: end of MAY IGC car is....   Need For Speed World-play for free-or buy Boost - Page 4 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 8:30 pm

the IS350...lexus..I just sold mine...and I thought the car was supposed to be a T2?

well I have seen an IS300 folder in the nfsw game folder...waiting for the one I want...so, jojim's getting the other skyline then.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need For Speed World-play for free-or buy Boost   Need For Speed World-play for free-or buy Boost - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 4:27 am

Having same issue with cars now being useless..... can't even win a single player mode period. Oh and btw now the AI cars have power ups? WTF?! Yea, bullshit... all that time spent sorting out which perks I was going to put my skill points towards now ruined. If you don't have money for speed boost to put towards the new system well guess what... you lose. Yea sure they may tell you that you can buy skill mods from dealer but guess what? They're not as good as those purchased with hard earned cash from the real world. So if you don't have money this puts you at an unfair disadvantage to those who have the cash. This is almost a reason to stop playing. Guess this is just another way EA could nickle and dime you to death.

Now see this problem wouldn't have came about if the little pussy assed bitches hadn't complained about a skill reset. So in reality they started the chain reaction that lead up to this garbage.
Back to top Go down
HYBR!D
Admin
HYBR!D

PostSubject: wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaat????????   Need For Speed World-play for free-or buy Boost - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 11:55 am

O M F G !

it's even worse than I figured...the pssy a553s..started it too? and EA/NFS found a way to take more money...well put.

This again ; is why I began considering it an online collection and went looking for alternate driving games. Good post Brother.

SIMBIN anyone?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need For Speed World-play for free-or buy Boost   Need For Speed World-play for free-or buy Boost - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 5:43 pm

Thank you, and alternative racing games is now what it has come down to. You can't even enjoy a race unless (like someone on the EA forums posted) it's a private or ta <- (which I assume he meant team evade) however if he did, even the Team Evades are getting harder to enjoy as skill mods make the world go around now..... pathetic.

Simbin ah yes, tried several times and it keeps start crashing... I suppose I need to redo my drive but before I do that I'll use one of the other smaller drives around me to test this theory when I get a chance.
Back to top Go down
HYBR!D
Admin
HYBR!D

PostSubject: ALL T3 BMW hot rides on sale    Need For Speed World-play for free-or buy Boost - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 11:46 pm

ok #1 driver buddy...did you redo the hdd? btw I got no help from USPS...scratching
up another package.....might find some more ram this week I have one rebuild(which is a trade deal for some spare parts-havent seen yet')

the bmw cop (russia)
a re appearance of the z4 gt3 dubai and the bunny
the procar all hovering below 4000 boost.

but.....I just cant buy any boost right now.....Im disappointed in the asholes at nfsw. sore eeh'
hmmmm new cars to add in Most Wanted...kk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need For Speed World-play for free-or buy Boost   Need For Speed World-play for free-or buy Boost - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 4:20 pm

Yea, haven't received here yet either. Not sure wtf happened to it, other than some piece of shit mail dude stealing things. Haven't had time to redo drive yet. Might try the alternative and install on a 160GB drive.

Sad, NFS is being such fucktards that it's pathetic... but then again you know since when did they care about the community.
Back to top Go down
HYBR!D
Admin
HYBR!D

PostSubject: Roger that   Need For Speed World-play for free-or buy Boost - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 11:43 pm

OK,

hope the reloc' plans are forming...staying out of trouble here....for now...lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need For Speed World-play for free-or buy Boost   Need For Speed World-play for free-or buy Boost - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 4:15 am

Lol, yea relocation plans panning out... so far... we'll see when it actually comes time to progress and move. Try to stay out here as well.... any more liquor gained?
Back to top Go down
HYBR!D
Admin
HYBR!D

PostSubject: jim   Need For Speed World-play for free-or buy Boost - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 3:25 pm

Good to Hear.

actually? yes..small .750 of mr beam arrived via new neighbor....I gave them my altec quad sound setup last week.

now I need more ground coffee...lol.

NFSWSUXBALLSWORLD...? NP! DL 3 John Carpenter movies.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need For Speed World-play for free-or buy Boost   Need For Speed World-play for free-or buy Boost - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 7:30 am

Lol yea, you still have other speakers right? John carpenter was actually pretty good.
Back to top Go down
HYBR!D
Admin
HYBR!D

PostSubject: always   Need For Speed World-play for free-or buy Boost - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 7:32 pm

oH yeah I have been on a LITE Campaign to reduce inventory in preparation to relocate: whether it be near or Miami.
John Carpenter's [famous director] Movies are campy but all developing film makers study his work.....and y'all know I dont favor

horror movies but I got this tip from my Graduate Film Friends years ago.

Now that John Carter [ literary character ] of Mars movie? hmmm gotta get that.

currently: have 2 channel technics H+ amp in faux quad mode on main quadcore system.

6 channel technics H+ amp in Biwire mode on secondary amd dual core editing system-guitar-film etc.

2 channel w/ subwoofer 'harmonkardon black imposter' on standby.

when I move I may release the integrated reviever/amps and speakers from here and try to find new megaBlasty amps again.
upon sizing up the new residence / locations for audio use.

and now OUR nfsw news:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
With the release of 2 SUVs for team evade sporting weapons systems on the rooftops {working?}
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.].[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
the so called dev' team at EANFS has enhanced the revenue stream for their natl socialist agenda...
BUT?! are they fun? AT about 6000 booosthumpage....not this month.

Next month is the 2 year anniversary...we'll get free boost and maybe see what we can buy at a grudge. because we are frothingly mad at them.always.
BTW raced against one of the Kind members of this site: kind enough to list the updated drops in his pers message-still going...I'll see if it's handy.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
HYBR!D
Admin
HYBR!D

PostSubject: if it aint a damned thing...free porsche boxter spyder   Need For Speed World-play for free-or buy Boost - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 12:26 am

EN7Y-CGJD-AGVD-PHVF hurry!

GET in friday and do a few TE events guys.... free code OTW with:

It's time to start a whole new style of Need for Speed World community challenges! Spot the Devs is fun but we wanted to give the community a challenge where everyone needs to get involved in order to earn a prize so we came up with the Team Escape Community Challenge!

For the Need for Speed World Team Escape Community Challenger we're challenging the community to complete 700,000 team Escape events between Friday, June 15 and Monday, June 18. That's three days to run as many Team Escape events as you can! If the community can completes more than 700,000 TE events, we'll release a universal code for a cool prize that all NFS World players will receive. This isn't part of the Countdown to Summer giveaway, this is a whole separate prize to win!

To give a little perspective on this challenge; on any given weekend the community usually completes just over 500,000 Team Escape events. If everyone who plays World over the weekend completes just four extra TE events than usual it should be enough to break the 700,000 mark. But if you're playing don't stop at four; play as many as you can!

Here are the details for the Team Escape Challenge:

When does the Team Escape Challenge begin / end (challenge period)?
Starts: 9:00am PDT Friday, June 15th
Ends: 11:50pm PDT, Sunday, June 17th

What can I win?
If the community completes more than 700,000 Team Escape events within the challenge period we will release a universal code that will hook all NFS World players up with a cool prize.

How do I participate / enter?
All you need to do to participate is play NFS World during the challenge period and complete as many Team Escape events in need for Speed World as you can.

When will we know if we won?
We will announce the Team Escape Challenge results on Monday, June 18th. If the community is successful we will immediately release the prize.

Are there any restrictions on who can and cannot participate?
We are challenging the entire Need for Speed community which means that the challenge is open to all countries and all languages.

Starting Friday, GET OUT THERE AND START TAKING OUT THOSE COPS IN TEAM ESCAPE!
Back to top Go down
HYBR!D
Admin
HYBR!D

PostSubject: love to hate   Need For Speed World-play for free-or buy Boost - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 1:07 am

Well I let the Jerks know what a FAIL that TE event was...they now say there are 15 million people playing this game. LIARS.

The free boost was a tool to get us to BUY more boost, ofcourse...but we wont.

After examing the Marketing here...They screwed up-making t1-t2-t3 pro parts on down a thing of the past....only ultra parts will do.
Ultra parts can be won.

ASK MARC #66 of NOTE: The week of July 26, 2012 will be the Anniversary bonus period yielding "100's" of codes / Giveaways.

many changes to make the game more enjoyable? That's their word.

Last edited by HYBR!D on Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
HYBR!D
Admin
HYBR!D

PostSubject: HYBS T2 TE marathon and...[ upload pics-reminder to self ]   Need For Speed World-play for free-or buy Boost - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 10:27 am

I started at around 11pm saturday night 6/23 and just finished at 7:21 am Sunday Morning...taking every Tier 2 car I have and raced T2 evades

using the same car if it didnt dominate until i did so. WHEW...this has taught me that those events are harder than last year and that the el camino

is favored by foreign laggers and lazy kids. I managed to ram the shit put of em' and represented our team well =DEO= style humpage.

This was done with minimal powerups....basically a few evade powerups and run flats and that's it. I have some screen shot highlights PENDING

the nfsw jerks say there will be a week long event to give the community a challenge again (oh a whole fricking week now?)
but...Im gonna lame it and grab the code if they actually give anything out this time...I made a grand effort to show up for my favorite event
TE...even dedicated the effort to STACEYCAKEX. fuck.

and...I am going to be emailing this request:

ALL FRIENDS-ATO,FOGARTY, HS..etc...be in NFSW the week of JULY 26 for bonus treats! this is very important.
I will buy couple amazon codes as gifts for the bootyblastyest brothers during that week!

Last edited by HYBR!D on Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need For Speed World-play for free-or buy Boost   Need For Speed World-play for free-or buy Boost - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Need For Speed World-play for free-or buy Boost
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next