INDIGENOUS FORCES MEDIA ARTS and LIVING
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am Wise Because I Do Not Know

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Need For Speed World-play for free-or buy Boost

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
HYBR!D
Admin
HYBR!D

Need For Speed World-play for free-or buy Boost - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Need For Speed World-play for free-or buy Boost   Need For Speed World-play for free-or buy Boost - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 8:41 pm

First topic message reminder :

Need for speed World is a developing online game with a variety of cars and features.

Look for a voluminous amount of media to be posted here.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
https://indigenous-forces.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Need For Speed World-play for free-or buy Boost   Need For Speed World-play for free-or buy Boost - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 10:58 pm

I noticed they finally got around to releasing the GT2 that they should have gone with from the start....such a shame....

Back to top Go down
HYBR!D
Admin
HYBR!D

PostSubject: GT2...and More nfsw game changes   Need For Speed World-play for free-or buy Boost - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 7:11 am

yeah,

back just before I bought the first gt2 which seems exactly like the one in nfsmw,
I did alot of research on 'it' found one from close to 2000 and one from around 2010?

one had a little more body effects in the front- one had blacked side air vents by the doors
the other had color matched etc. and then there's the difference in the tail...

the euro release GT3...not 'RS' looks alot like the GT2 they just released #2 for the game.

I am confused. the new one is FASTER.

more game changes to be seen along with the ?anticipated? drag events?

Next, we are going to remove the level restriction on cash cars. In other words, if the car is in the Car Dealer and you have enough in-game cash and a car slot, you can buy it.

We’re also going to increase the number of car slots available to players depending on their driver level. Before, players received a total of three free cars slots as they got two when they created their driver and unlocked an additional slot when they reached level 12. After Car Classes is released players can unlock up to seven slots:
- Two when they create their driver
- One at level 12
- One at level 20 (new)
- One at level 30 (new)
- One at level 40 (new)
- One at level 50 (new)

All players will retroactively receive these new car slots when Car Classes is released based on their driver level! So if you’re already level 50, you can look forward to receiving four more car slots!

One of the most significant changes we’re making to cars is that we’re going to make most base versions of cars available for in-game cash. To be clear, the base versions are just the cars; they will not come with any performance parts, Skill Mods or visual parts. The selection of in-game cash cars will change every fortnight (two weeks) as we retire and add cars. The number of cars that will be retired / added will not be fixed; instead it will vary from update to update. In a nutshell, you’ll see more cash cars more often!

When Car Classes is released we’re going to add several new in-game cash cars! At this point we’re not saying which cars they will be so the community will have to wait and see. We’re also going to be making a lot more cars available for SpeedBoost purchase as well and they will come with performance parts, Skills Mods and/or visual parts.

One important piece of information that the community should be aware of is that we are going to be permanently retiring all non-base versions of cars that are currently available for in-game cash including:
- All Royal purple cars
- Audi R8 “Darius”
- Mazda RX-7 “Battle Machine”
- Nissan 350Z “Underground 2”
- Chevrolet El Camino Blue Juggernaut
- Volkswagen Scirocco “Zack”
Back to top Go down
HYBR!D
Admin
HYBR!D

PostSubject: changes notes-and another gallerog'   Need For Speed World-play for free-or buy Boost - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 4:40 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.].[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Performance Parts will no longer be bracketed into tiers. After Car Classes is released any part will be able to be installed onto any car! It’s very important to note that any existing parts in your inventory or already installed on your car will be substituted by non-tiered parts.

To be clear, NO ONE IS GOING TO LOSE ANY PARTS regardless of whether they are in your inventory or already installed on your car! Essentially, your parts are just going to be renamed to the new part classification as detailed above. Moreover, the old tier 1, 2 & 3 Performance Packs will cease to exist; with Car Classes there will be Silver, Gold and Platinum Performance Packs. Each Performance Pack contains 5 reward cards which can give extra Cash, Power Ups and performance parts, including:

Platinum Pack – At least one Ultra performance part
Gold Pack – At least one Pro performance part
Silver Pack – At least one Race performance part

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.].[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Ultra parts are the best parts available in the game and provide a massive performance boost, so look out for the new Platinum Performance Packs to upgrade your car class quickly!

Another important change in Performance Customization is how each performance part will change the cars ratings. Whenever you install a part onto your car you’ll notice that it will now have an effect on all the cars stats (handling, acceleration and top speed). For example, installing a new engine will give the car increased acceleration and top speed but it will also have an effect on handling. This is because the performance values on the parts indicate how much each car will improve towards its maximum performance ratings for handling, acceleration and top speed, while improving the car overall. In short, parts with strong single values (e.g. top speed) are great, but more importantly, look for parts with multiple high values!

It should also be noted that visual packages sold for Cash will no longer be locked by level. Like Performance Parts, they will be able to be installed on any car regardless of your current level.
Finally, after Car Classes is released all Street Parts will be available for in-game cash in the Performance Shop!

So there will be a few changes for Performance Customization when Car Classes is released. For the next Car Classes blog we’re going to discuss how it’s going to affect other features in the Safehouse!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need For Speed World-play for free-or buy Boost   Need For Speed World-play for free-or buy Boost - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 5:04 am

While I like their "PERFORMANCE PART CLASSES" that are able to be installed on all cars rather than just one... I really wish they'd stop fucking with the damn game. It's bad enough that the game has already been ruined multiple times with these useless updates, but what they claim to think we want in fact isn't what we want at all (with the exception of the few who are dumb enough to believe their scam)....... just another sideshow involving smoke and mirrors all in an effort to swindle more money from naive clients.

I use the term clients loosely due to the fact that whether we like it or not all games are tied into their one system that we use to play all of them, and then of course there is the money game we play.....

Yea, the new one put into the game is much faster than the one that we bought. The one we bought set the standard, and the new one raises the standard by 1.5x or so... faster, and more torquey. The new one is 523HP and 505lb-ft of torque. Our older Gen. has 475HP and 470lbs-ft of torque.
Back to top Go down
HYBR!D
Admin
HYBR!D

PostSubject: Re: Need For Speed World-play for free-or buy Boost   Need For Speed World-play for free-or buy Boost - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 2:31 pm

Orlov wrote:
While I like their "PERFORMANCE PART CLASSES" that are able to be installed on all cars rather than just one... I really wish they'd stop fucking with the damn game. It's bad enough that the game has already been ruined multiple times with these useless updates, but what they claim to think we want in fact isn't what we want at all (with the exception of the few who are dumb enough to believe their scam)....... just another sideshow involving smoke and mirrors all in an effort to swindle more money from naive clients.

I use the term clients loosely due to the fact that whether we like it or not all games are tied into their one system that we use to play all of them, and then of course there is the money game we play.....

Yea, the new one put into the game is much faster than the one that we bought. The one we bought set the standard, and the new one raises the standard by 1.5x or so... faster, and more torquey. The new one is 523HP and 505lb-ft of torque. Our older Gen. has 475HP and 470lbs-ft of torque.

...If I was your father I'd be proud...so proud...EMPHATIC bro'.

ummm btw- the new GT2 is also a little slidy like a typival 911 but it is faster- stock has the gromlen parts (crap) but I beat procars and Murcs and other GT2s somewhat easily...but you put it down about this parts change isussue for sure.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need For Speed World-play for free-or buy Boost   Need For Speed World-play for free-or buy Boost - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 7:10 pm

Thanks bro, means quite a lot coming from you.

It is sadly the truth though; all a money game and not about the creativity and genius of those that they hire. They never show those who put an awful lot of work into the game on the videos... kinda funny the ones that they do happen let into the videos are just as into marauding as they themselves are. One man doesn't work on all the content, its passed and passed until it becomes what we see on the screen. Yet, they make it sound as though those handful of people on the live feed are the only ones to handle those certain technical aspects of the game/cars. If you really think about it though the ones with the true creativity and genius that don't agree with what they have either (A) shut up, deal with it, (B) express their disappointment and take their lashings, or (C) express disappointment, leave and look at the possibility of EA destroying whatever reputation that they may have had as a reputable designer or something else.

EA is just too big and needs a good squeeze and squish. This monopoly that they have over the industry is sickening.... We really only have two choices when it comes to game companies.... EA or UBI. They squash or acquire other smaller companies by way of bullying or blackmail, but I guess in this day in age if you want to be at the top you have to adhere to corruption and play the game that they play so well. Truly is sad when everything comes done to only one thing, greed.

I fear for all of us the days to come.
Back to top Go down
HYBR!D
Admin
HYBR!D

PostSubject: save it for the camers lol...and more changes-nfsw   Need For Speed World-play for free-or buy Boost - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 8:37 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
we are all lucky to know eachother and be of service while on a spinning waterbowl flying through space at over

17,500 miles an hour with a faulty gyroscope mounted at the top of our bodies instead of the center and only living in

physical form for 10% of our designed lifespan...yeah brother...it's good to have friends.

This now; becomes a grand script...it's a great dialogue shame to say that on the account of the EA monkeys.

we can make this a great short production worthy of the widest audience, man.

This gamng industry i dove into years ago...feeling like an ancient pioneer because, as a teenager, I saw PONG and

atari and even pinball machines and said THAT'S WHAT I LIKE TO PLAY!...now I remember the roots

Like when my dad would bring me to some of the engineering labs of his employers and show me state of the art

developments and look across the room and see VANGUARD in an upright arcade machine- Dad says, we are fiddling

with the video game thing'. Over 20 years ago. Retro? yes sir....that's why I have several games going back into the mix

that feature home/private server hosting and mods or addon files. BeeF!
.....................................................................................................................................................................
edited for content:

Today we’re going to be discussing all the changes coming to the Safehouse when Car Classes is released. One of the most significant updates we’ve made is the complete re-design of the Car menus!

Over the past two years we’ve received a lot of feedback from the community on the Car menus so we’ve made them much easier to navigate by implementing:

Scrollable List of Cars – Allows you to quickly browse and select your car. This is the same for the Change Car and Sell Car screens, so players with many cars in their Safehouse can quickly navigate to the right car without scrolling through all the models.
Quick Filters – Let’s you filter the car list by class or manufacturer. For the Purchase Car screen, it also allows you to filter cars that are ‘New’, ‘On Sale’ & ‘Limited Time’.
Style Selection – An improved Style Selection interface in the Purchase Car screen highlights the cars’ style as well as if it’s a new car or on sale. A car can have different styles, each with its own performance, visuals, pre-installed parts and prices.
Parts Panel – The new Parts Panel on the bottom left will display all the performance parts, aftermarket parts & Skill Mods currently installed on the selected car as well as its Class and overall rating. You can also mouse-over each individual part/mod to check its specific information (values).

One change to the Performance Shop that you’ll notice right away is that Misc parts have been removed. In addition, as you drag and drop parts onto your car to preview, the performance panel at the bottom will indicate the performance change as well as any rise or drop in car class, before you confirm the installation.

The final change to the Safehouse will affect new players the most as we’ve updated the First Car Purchase menu. When you create a driver and are prompted to buy your first car the First Car Purchase menu will now only display the available starting cars.

once Car Classes comes out you’ll be able to minimize your time in the Safehouse and maximize your time behind the wheel

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need For Speed World-play for free-or buy Boost   Need For Speed World-play for free-or buy Boost - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 11:32 pm

I have for now stopped buying into speedboost, cause well, it's just too fucking expensive and it's supposed to be a "Free to Play" and supposedly from the beginning it was supposed to be 95% percent open to all and not 95 percent speedboost. However, I'll enjoy the cars that I have for now and just pursue other opportunities that may present themselves.

Back to top Go down
HYBR!D
Admin
HYBR!D

PostSubject: more changes   Need For Speed World-play for free-or buy Boost - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 2:08 am

By now we hope that everyone understands just how many features are going to be affected by Car Classes in Need for Speed World. We know that it will affect Cars, Handling/Acceleration/Top Speed, Performance Customization and the Safehouse but today we’re going to talk about the upcoming changes to Events and Match-Making.

With events, we’re introducing a new system called “Events-of-the-Day”. Each day there will be about 12 – 15 different events available in the world for all players to join. Every game mode (Sprint, Circuit, Team Escape, Pursuit Outrun & Meeting Place) will always be available every day, and the range of events will dynamically change at midnight GMT.

At the same time, events will no longer be locked by driver level. After Car Classes is released all players will be able to access any available event regardless of their level.

The next change to events is their restrictions; Tier-restricted events are no more. Instead, there will be two categories of events:

Open Event – Any car can be used in an open event
Class Event – Can only be raced with a specific class of car as determined by the event restriction

With the new event restrictions players are going to have to dig into their garage and dust off some cars that they may not have driven in a while if they want to race in all the daily events!

Since events are going to change every day and have new restrictions the team also took some time to revamp the World Map and Race Gadget interface. Essentially we cleaned them up making it easy and simple to use.

One thing to note is that the ‘Race Now’ feature will still function as the fastest way to join any race. Essentially, whenever you hit Race Now (the “N” button in the top middle of the HUD), you will be automatically queued for all events that you are eligible to join, i.e all Open Events and any Class Events which match the class of your current car.

In regards to Match-making, we have updated the match-making system to take all the Car Classes changes into account so players should be matched up against opponents of similar skill and car class as much as possible. As part of this optimization, the maximum number of players for any multiplayer event has also been reduced from 8-players to 6-players.
Back to top Go down
HYBR!D
Admin
HYBR!D

PostSubject: and more changes   Need For Speed World-play for free-or buy Boost - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 2:09 am

Last week we posted a ton of information about Car Class; how it will affect Cars, Handling/Acceleration/Top Speed, Performance Customization, the Safehouse and Events & Match-Making. In today’s blog we’ll be talking about the changes coming to Rewards and the Lucky Draw. This has been a particularly hot topic within the Need for Speed World community and there are a lot of players who have been waiting anxiously for this information so let’s get into it with any further ado!

First and foremost, we’ve adjusted all cash rewards, across all levels to be in-line with the new prices of cars and parts.

Secondly, when Car Classes is released you’ll notice that while multiplayer races will still remain the most rewarding mode to play an event, Private Events will now give out more rewards then they did before!

But we didn’t stop there; we also made updates to the Lucky Draw rewards to reward our high level players. Basically, the drop rates have been adjusted such that higher level players will not only have better drop rates of any car part (performance and aftermarket), but also a better chance of getting those rare Ultra performance parts and 3-star Skill Mods!

We’ve also made two other significant changes to the drops themselves. The first change is that we’re removing all low Power Up drops (e.g. 1x Nitrous). For the second change we’re going to be adding a new ‘Jackpot’ reward! This ‘Jackpot’ reward is super rare but really valuable. We’ll leave it up to the community to find out what it is and spread the word!

Today was the final blog of the Car Classes blog series so now you know everything about Car Classes. Since it’s the final blog the community can look forward to seeing this great new feature in the game very soon!

Once Car Classes is released in the game perhaps it’s time for us to bring back the Friday afternoon Community Gaming Sessions…
Back to top Go down
HYBR!D
Admin
HYBR!D

PostSubject: easy summary-safehouse and gameplay changes final 8/21   Need For Speed World-play for free-or buy Boost - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 3:06 pm

New Features:
- New Car Classes system: Cars are no longer bracketed by Tiers, and are instead bracketed by Classes (E, D, C, B, A and S)
- Players can upgrade any of their cars to reach a higher Car Class based on the car’s Overall Rating
- The Purchase Cars, Sell Cars and Change Cars screens have been updated to feature an improved user interface and functionality.
Cars are now sorted in a scrollable list with the option to filter by Class and Make. A new panel shows any Skill Mods, Performance Parts, and Aftermarket Parts that are installed on the car, even before purchase; Players can mouseover each icon to get more information (e.g. part values)
- Events-of-the-Day: Events will dynamically change every day (about 12 to 15 events will be available per day.)
- Parts no longer have Tiers, any part can now be installed on any car
- All Street Performance Parts are now available for purchase with Cash in the Performance Shop
- More Car Slots will be unlocked at different levels: level 12, level 20, level 30, level 40, and level 50 (Players will be awarded the car slots retroactively based on their current level)
- A.I opponents now compete using a larger selection of cars

Changes & Bug Fixes:
- The maximum number of players per Multiplayer Event has been reduced from 8 to 6
- Events are no longer level restricted
- Cars available for Cash are no longer locked by level
- Visual Packages sold for Cash are no longer locked by level
- Car repair prices have been adjusted
- Cash prices have been adjusted across all cars
- SpeedBoost prices for a number of cars have been adjusted
- The starting Cash balance for new Drivers has been adjusted

Once today’s Need for Speed World maintenance window is finished and the servers come back online the community will have six more cars available for in-game cash! You’ll be able to pick up the:

Nissan 200SX S14 - Known under different names in different markets, the Nissan 200sx (Silvia in Japan and Australia, 240sx in North America, etc.) Overall, there’s much to like about the 200SX from the stance driven, flush fitted look, to the raw stripped out racer, these cars are represented everywhere so get yours today at the car dealer!

’67 Chevrolet Camaro SS - The 350-cubic-inch V-8 modestly rated at 295 horsepower plus a beefed-up suspension and special equipment features made this model-option stand out from the crowd of “Pony Cars”.

Chevrolet El Camino SS - The 1970 El Camino SS is loaded with a powerful 454 cubic V8 Engine muscle machine for burning rubber on the streets! There is a passion and depth found in the El Camino and once you drive this car you’ll be on top of the heap so get yours today!

Ford GT40 Mk.I - Bearing beautiful body work, and a name to indicate the height to the top of the vehicle (Only about 40”), the GT40 did go racing, and did a great job. With a big, growling V8, and racing pedigree, this car cannot be missed.

Subaru Impreza WRX STI (Hatchback) - The STi can be found rally racing all over the world, and has won several World Rally Championships in the past. This 3rd generation Subaru chose to continue their longstanding use of the Boxer Turbo engine in the Impreza. Power and Performance represents the very essence of this competitive sports car!

Lexus LFA - The crowning jewel in Lexus’ range; the LF-A is more about technical achievements than basic numbers and statistics. Lexus went so far as to use one of only 2 circular looms in existence to painstakingly weave the dual tube carbon fiber components that go into the LF-A. It is the list of technical marvels like this that makes this car simply amazing!

In two weeks’ time we’re going to rotate the available in-game cash cars so make sure you pick up one of these great cars while they are available!

EDIT: Added to your post.
Back to top Go down
HYBR!D
Admin
HYBR!D

PostSubject: IGC available after today's patch...PRELIM' RESULTS   Need For Speed World-play for free-or buy Boost - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 8:30 pm

oops thanks brother' I almost reposted it LOL. good call.

YOW!EEEEEEEEEH!

I guess: taking my time developing the other 2 accounts yields fruit...and I cant say i dont know why but:

the new changes have made them WINNERS and alot of my main account cars are kicking flung-d00d00/ righteous!

look at your cars the ratings have gone skyward and where there are dips or wide ranges between ratings

on the same car you'll see that it was often in handling (atleast for my, now; 4 accounts) affraid that although

top speeds arent changing much with this patch/dev changes etc....you are going to enjoy the game more

even if you dont know wht the Fk is going on. My studies have made me very happy.

Now...this tii ragtop....maybe Ill buy 4 of them if I can get the cars soon enough. 1 for ato, Hot', wd and me.

all I need is to buy the starter packs.... king Sleep bounce cheers cherry Mad Very Happy Arrow What a Face
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need For Speed World-play for free-or buy Boost   Need For Speed World-play for free-or buy Boost - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 2:51 am

I have to say I'm not in favor of this "we get to choose the events you play" bs, but at least I got the LFA. Also, I noticed that prices on cars have gone skyward as well... and so have the repair bills. Yet, you don't make enough from races to buy another car anytime soon.

EDIT: They basically ruined the fucking game. Cars that I have that used to be able to compete now no longer do so. Majority of my top spec'd, top class cars are being left in the dust by lower end, heavily vinyl'd foreign asshats, and I don't mean by a little either we're talking sometimes like at least 3k ft ahead or almost 5k feet ahead and the cars are similar in numbers. One example of this would be my Porsche 911 GT2, M3 GTS, M1 ProCar got beat by a guy driving a Camaro ZL1 and even a lol Toyota MR2.
Back to top Go down
HYBR!D
Admin
HYBR!D

PostSubject: well...   Need For Speed World-play for free-or buy Boost - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 3:25 pm

and maybe I spoke too soon...I sign in today and the same thing happens Im getting confused again. but I have to laugh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need For Speed World-play for free-or buy Boost   Need For Speed World-play for free-or buy Boost - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 11:21 pm

Yea, it's ridiculousness... I find it irritating, but what can you do.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need For Speed World-play for free-or buy Boost   Need For Speed World-play for free-or buy Boost - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 5:30 pm

The baron strikes again lol.

Back to top Go down
HYBR!D
Admin
HYBR!D

PostSubject: nj   Need For Speed World-play for free-or buy Boost - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 8:44 pm

LOL...nj im guessing that event had plenty of curves...im amazed that i do not readily recognize any of the names. but that's not important.

.LOL>...you tryin to make me sorry I sold mine {or that you want to see that the CSL sounds and handles the same} ??? JK.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need For Speed World-play for free-or buy Boost   Need For Speed World-play for free-or buy Boost - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 3:41 am

Bah, not trying to make anyone sorry was just surprised that I won by 5 seconds ahead of the other higher performance cars. Track was Lincoln Boulevard.
Back to top Go down
HYBR!D
Admin
HYBR!D

PostSubject: K   Need For Speed World-play for free-or buy Boost - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 6:25 pm

spotted some verbage about the Porsche gt3 4.0...coming into the game soon

im gonna see what it looks like in the real world.

lol here's one I found ( a picture) that made me laugh...alot.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need For Speed World-play for free-or buy Boost   Need For Speed World-play for free-or buy Boost - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 9:08 pm

LOL hey that's pretty good.

Here is another screen for the thread got this after beating a hacker. I'd say it's not a bad prize for a job well done.

Back to top Go down
HYBR!D
Admin
HYBR!D

PostSubject: yy   Need For Speed World-play for free-or buy Boost - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 11:47 pm

lol nj....true that
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need For Speed World-play for free-or buy Boost   Need For Speed World-play for free-or buy Boost - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 9:50 pm

Ahh here we go, thought I'd post this here.
You'll get to see the complete car in game, however the black pinstripe just below the headlamps was not doable due the fact that the game enjoy distorts it. LAME!

Back to top Go down
HYBR!D
Admin
HYBR!D

PostSubject: to say   Need For Speed World-play for free-or buy Boost - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 11:25 pm

yeah thx for rem me...I was doing 8 things at once and saw you said you were gonna go to sleep so I was in and out of Keyboard status...wanted to say CONGRATS

I love the sound of the original GT and find the rear end less squirrely than the newer one.

looks authentic eh?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need For Speed World-play for free-or buy Boost   Need For Speed World-play for free-or buy Boost - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 1:51 am

I like the sound of it in game as well they seemed to get it right there. I tried to go as authentic as possible. Smile
Back to top Go down
HYBR!D
Admin
HYBR!D

PostSubject: servers offline   Need For Speed World-play for free-or buy Boost - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 11:32 am

according to me and a scad of posters in the ea/nfsw forums...servers fakked for more than 10 hours now....as of early last night

I tried somee Hot Pursuit practice then ravenshield then I passed out...I'm gone....."can I help you?" Im im gone...........drops to floor. Sleep
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need For Speed World-play for free-or buy Boost   Need For Speed World-play for free-or buy Boost - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Need For Speed World-play for free-or buy Boost
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next