INDIGENOUS FORCES MEDIA ARTS and LIVING
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am Wise Because I Do Not Know

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Need For Speed World-play for free-or buy Boost

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
HYBR!D
Admin
HYBR!D

Need For Speed World-play for free-or buy Boost - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Need For Speed World-play for free-or buy Boost   Need For Speed World-play for free-or buy Boost - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 8:41 pm

First topic message reminder :

Need for speed World is a developing online game with a variety of cars and features.

Look for a voluminous amount of media to be posted here.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
https://indigenous-forces.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Need For Speed World-play for free-or buy Boost   Need For Speed World-play for free-or buy Boost - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 2:44 pm

You buy one?
Back to top Go down
HYBR!D
Admin
HYBR!D

PostSubject: look at my garagicus   Need For Speed World-play for free-or buy Boost - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 11:29 pm

the 10k boost pagani? no, and it wasnt a plan. (means PAGAN.LOL)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need For Speed World-play for free-or buy Boost   Need For Speed World-play for free-or buy Boost - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 1:50 am

Lol I like the sound of the engine but looks very cheap on inside from clips I have seen.
Back to top Go down
HYBR!D
Admin
HYBR!D

PostSubject: uh   Need For Speed World-play for free-or buy Boost - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 11:21 am

inside? are we talking about the real car now? because even if I had billions you'd only see me in
conservative sports cars nothing flashy....no decals no crazy colors, yknow?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need For Speed World-play for free-or buy Boost   Need For Speed World-play for free-or buy Boost - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 2:40 pm

Yea, the real car, they tried to reduce as much weight as possible so all you see is basically carbon-fibre and gauges. Yea, even if I had billions I'd basically only have a couple cars, minus the car that would never leave the garage.
Back to top Go down
HYBR!D
Admin
HYBR!D

PostSubject: interesting more gallery screen shots   Need For Speed World-play for free-or buy Boost - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 5:29 am

first prize:

second prize: sorry about the lighting. will try to catch him again.

and on...
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.].[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
HYBR!D
Admin
HYBR!D

PostSubject: more cool screen shots   Need For Speed World-play for free-or buy Boost - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 8:04 am

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need For Speed World-play for free-or buy Boost   Need For Speed World-play for free-or buy Boost - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 4:44 pm

Lmao I've seen that Playstation controller dude before.
Back to top Go down
HYBR!D
Admin
HYBR!D

PostSubject: cheaters!   Need For Speed World-play for free-or buy Boost - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 5:13 am

yep I think we were both hangin' out there when I grabbed that ss.

WELCOME to the Stillframe/text of: HYBS GARAGE! for february 2012

NFSW HALL OF SHAME...ENTRY ONE
OK people here is a site of useless cowards-claims to have a number of features...this 1 feature where a driver
doesnt have to wait for other ppl in arace is why I have reported hackers driving before the starting bell, etc.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

the banner says dev team wtf. leader appears to be darknight13 -pitiful nodick facetwit.

HALL OF SHAME ENTRY TWO goes to the 'dev' team at nfsw

Beware the Ban Hammer!

NFSW currently has 11M registered users and continues to grow every week. To ensure that the overall game experience remains fun and more importantly, fair, we have been banning hackers on a regular basis. However, with the significant growth and popularity of the game, there has been an even greater increase in the number of hackers. We understand that players using such hacks negatively affect gameplay.

Rest assured, we are committed to creating the best experience possible and upholding the integrity of our Terms of Service. Steps are being taken by our Security Team to find and extract hackers or anyone violating the ToS on a daily basis.

All accounts that have been caught hacking or using third-party hacks will be permanently suspended. This includes both IGC and SpeedBoost players.

So, Don’t Cheat. Just Compete! ( JUST? just...sounds like a control issue )

AND...another LOSER

Last edited by HYBR!D on Wed Feb 29, 2012 1:29 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
HYBR!D
Admin
HYBR!D

PostSubject: more pics and the MAZDA RX8 DEBUT FAIL!!!   Need For Speed World-play for free-or buy Boost - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 12:25 am

the mazda RX8 can you say 'uninteneded convertable'???

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.].[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

more SS...

free roam humpage

want donut?
beefy shots...
Back to top Go down
HYBR!D
Admin
HYBR!D

PostSubject: mas de pictoras   Need For Speed World-play for free-or buy Boost - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 2:46 am

HYBS garage feb 2012 continued.....just screen shots I guess...
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.].[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.].[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
and...YES i whispered th 4 idjits telling them what a peice of asschunk the mazdarx8 or whatever its called, was...was.

another schmuck who wont live to see 30...

atomic viper stains!

Last edited by HYBR!D on Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
HYBR!D
Admin
HYBR!D

PostSubject: nfsw update!   Need For Speed World-play for free-or buy Boost - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 2:49 am

from NFSW.com

Retired cars will become available again in the future, but at no guaranteed schedule. We will always give you a 1-week notice and list of the cars that are scheduled for retirement in the upcoming week. This gives you plenty of time to decide for yourself!

As of February 23rd, the following cars will be retired from our current inventory:

• Audi A1 Clubsport Quattro Worthersee
  • Audi A1 Clubsport Quattro Speed
  • 1965 Shelby Cobra "Daytona" Coupe® Blue
  • Volkswagen Scirocco Zack

To help our community get their hands on these cars before they’re gone, these cars will be on sale for 20% off ALL WEEK!!! Now is your chance so don’t miss out! Get these cars in your garage today!

Oh and special credit to Fogarty: you were right, brother; the nissan gt-r spec V is now available again for top up...
Not in car dealer at this time.

More shots:

NJ

fogarty blittishh

targeted world garage brazillian= humped!

NJ again...

this is the only bling i know:

HYBs.feb.edit.

Last edited by HYBR!D on Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
HYBR!D
Admin
HYBR!D

PostSubject: Re: Need For Speed World-play for free-or buy Boost   Need For Speed World-play for free-or buy Boost - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 1:34 am

HYBS
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.].[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.].

NFSPOSERLING: from ea/nfsw it is friday...2/17/2-012

The history of BMW M3 motor sport has been enriched by a further fascinating chapter, as the BMW M3 GTS celebrates its debut on the racetrack and on the road here at NFSW!

The BMW M3 GTS can be recognized from the outside by its bright orange single-colored body and matte black components. Naturally aspirated by a high-revving V8 engine that outputs an impressive 450 horsepower, this sportscar will allow you to challenge the best in Tier 3.

With over 400lbs stripped from its curb weight, this will definitely help you get that power to the rear wheels, all while hitting all your apexes.

This German sportscar is an icon and internationally known to behold the highest level of technology. The number of victories and titles achieved in touring car races have never been matched by any other model.

Go to the Car Dealer today

my new BMW: AND I SEE FOGs got himself one right' quick...LOL.

some other stuff:
POSTED by planetsloan at nfsw youtube pafe on latest ask f4gmarc

there is nothing ELITE about the ccx....s.....there are no elite drivers because the stats are inaccurate. Thanks for mentioning youre getting rid of the hackers/cheaters as best you can.

our Community does not support disparity in fiduciary/economic manipulation

and we dont USE FACEBOOK or TWITTER

you are obligated to make ALL promotions/contests available to those of us who arent in those socially destructive mugbooks...that's what WE in Law Enforcement call them
Back to top Go down
HYBR!D
Admin
HYBR!D

PostSubject: bmw gts issue   Need For Speed World-play for free-or buy Boost - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 9:50 am

again Fogarty was rt...playing with SLOMO! (welcome back Brother!) and Fogs' we were on a south hwy
I was showing the 2nd bmw gts with a new paint job-I had actually seen the strange blurring effect on
other cars but i tht it was the artists particular job: i guess 'they' will fix it.

Back to top Go down
HYBR!D
Admin
HYBR!D

PostSubject: SPECIAL: Pagani and others   Need For Speed World-play for free-or buy Boost - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 10:32 am

these cars are approved by HYBs garage for use:

the Pagani Zonda is HALF price for a limited time: so now I have 2
DO go and get the Lamborghini cop edition it is BeefY! I got another because I sold it months back.
DO get the Lancia 'MUDFLAP' edition {my name for it}
DO get the Alfa Romeo- it rocks!

got kitty? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I also got 1 drift ed. 200sx hayascucha' whatever...for each acct.

Back to top Go down
HYBR!D
Admin
HYBR!D

PostSubject: rare license plates won or bought:   Need For Speed World-play for free-or buy Boost - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 7:53 pm

i like collecting the rare stuff...some have been removed but here are a few current plates:

hahahaaa! yea BOI!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need For Speed World-play for free-or buy Boost   Need For Speed World-play for free-or buy Boost - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 6:03 am

Total Beefness! lol nice plates there uh yea!
Back to top Go down
HYBR!D
Admin
HYBR!D

PostSubject: and sauce   Need For Speed World-play for free-or buy Boost - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 5:23 pm

HE-he-hee-heeeaaarrrrrrp!
lol thx.
Back to top Go down
HYBR!D
Admin
HYBR!D

PostSubject: nfsw not-news-flash   Need For Speed World-play for free-or buy Boost - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 3:05 am

So, again I ask myself: is there any reason to buy a bentley? in nfsw?

The fastest and most powerful Bentley to date, the Continental Supersports Coupe is a real head-turner. This 2-seater features 621 hp and a “Quickshift” transmission which cuts its shift times in half.

An all-wheel-drive system, twin turbocharger intercoolers as well as carbon fibre panels aids in delivering supercar performance. The Continental Supersports Coupe set new performance benchmarks not only for Bentley, but for all sports luxury vehicles.

Tuned for the popular Team Escape game mode, this “Juggernaut” edition is ready to smash through any roadblock or rhino that gets in its way!

Get behind the wheel and dominate “Underground” and “High Stakes” today. Now available in the Car Dealer!

Hmmm...fastest and most powerful bentley....relative to what? the 1-ONE! bentley in the game?

Hmmm...head turner? "hey HYBS? what's that?...uh...a boring looking sedan-put police lights on top of it...."

as usual I find myself this afternoon checking out the artwork and the antics on the 'bathing bridge' or the showcase bridge....I call it.
The Rockport Turnpike.....and I see a couple of these team evade machines...

okay so, they indicate that you WILL DOMINATE UNDERGROUND (which requires a small turn-worthy hitter IMO) and HIGSTAKES
events...okay so.....maybe high stakes....but i dont think underground.

regardless...I anticipated another team evade car-and possibly a T3 car...so they brought one....I wager it is because NO ONE really
bought the initial release of the Bentley...and while I have seen a few (with tails? kind of dumb) in the game I have raced ONE and
seen NONE in team evade...but that's just me.

okay maybe I will get one....[boost is still cheap-kielbasa anyone? as of this morning the gig is still up]
because Im very very bored these days in this game especially. but the red has GOT! to GO! btw: I sold 3 el caminos already LOL
Back to top Go down
HYBR!D
Admin
HYBR!D

PostSubject: more cheesey no cars...   Need For Speed World-play for free-or buy Boost - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 8:45 pm

snowflake 2.0 on sale until march 8 at 40% off.
59NQ-QECM-PT4Q-9G2G <- free bmw code until 3/14/2012

and here is the fagwagon: dow deceased LOL.

check this: how many times??? LOL.
Back to top Go down
HYBR!D
Admin
HYBR!D

PostSubject: HYBS GARAGE MARCH MADNESS    Need For Speed World-play for free-or buy Boost - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 4:12 am

The Toyota MR2 “Gymkhana” edition is the track toy you’ve always wanted. While the mid-rear layout of this car lends great weight distribution, many tuners have found this a difficult platform to tune. Thankfully, this track-tuned variation is ready to rock, right out of the box.
With its 2.0l, turbocharged 3SGT-E engine belting out nearly 220hp in stock trim, this stripped out time-attack version is destined to carve seconds off of your lap times.
The car is finished in a satin red, with matte black Volk wheels and a high down force rear wing.

well....NO! not gymkana...it wouldnt likely have such a high speed tail...but! the car does rock so we got 3. HUA!

Back to top Go down
HYBR!D
Admin
HYBR!D

PostSubject: dateline: march 9 2012 madness continued!   Need For Speed World-play for free-or buy Boost - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 6:49 pm

AMERICAN MUSCLE CARS.......yeah we got that. USA baby.

a dragster a chevy a ridiculous price-I got one...ELITE license plate removed...I know Im ELITE....its not any plate that makes it so.

The “Elite” line-up adds some muscle to the already powerful Camaro ZL1! With excellent driving dynamics, a supercharged V8 engine boasting 550hp, the Camaro ZL1 is not only Chevrolet’s highest performing car, but it’s also venturing into Supercar territory.

The powerful persona of the Camaro ZL1 is made even beefier with this exclusive one-off Elite version. The entire concept is dragster-inspired, starting with the huge 45” drag tires that feature Need for Speed whitewall wheels! For the first time ever in NFS World, players are able to place vinlys on the rear window which will help their unique style and creation!

Like most race cars, the full interior has been gutted and the fuel filler is on the right side where the passenger seat used to be. Additionally, this masterpiece features wheelie bars with struts and supports, a full roll cage, window mesh on the driver’s side window and a shift tack on the dashboard. The driver will even be sporting a helmet – another first in NFS World!

For an even more menacing look, enjoy the 2 giant intercoolers and side exhaust that shoot out flames. Drive in hood-cam to see flames shoot straight from the engine!

The entire car is pitched forwards and the centre portion of the top of the car has been beveled down, which aids in creating aerodynamic downforce.

This super-charged car also sports a metal badge, exclusive only to NFSW Elite Cars.

Be among the first to add this muscle Elite to your garage! Head over to the Car Dealer and join the “Elite” club today!
Back to top Go down
HYBR!D
Admin
HYBR!D

PostSubject: boost hunt coversion tracking as of eom March   Need For Speed World-play for free-or buy Boost - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 2:29 am

Doing the math we find that at current exchange rate of $1 to 3.1294 PL ZLOTNYs:

ignoring the current sale for higher volumes of Boost IE: 200 pl = 50k boost Polish'

if you buy $7 of boost US you get 1500 units.

if you buy 20 pl of boost you get 3000 units...that's 2 to 1

I believe that the once less than $4 for 62.5 k polish style was 20 to 1 (depending on exchange rate per hour)...but who knows why it was SO Good? IDK.

Still, at boost purchases at half the price from poland instead of someone from this currently screwed up Nation (which we are trying to rescue)

it is a Discount.

also: Posted by JOJIMBUNNY at ea nfsw forums:

IIINSANE wrote:Fun observation is that most of the people who have their account hacked into have like 1-10 posts ).

While some of us (wise,mature,skilled,educated, able to use proper grammar) have BEEN IN GAME SQUADS FOR YEARS! you little pathetic monkeymorons think your 'crew' is something substantial. And, to add further blight to'
your hardworking efforts at looking cool and getting observed by every intel agency on the planet by using social media
like facetwit' etc.....you want to make the LAMEST comment about minimal POSTS on a Forum site that ignores every concern and supports nothing but increased revenue by handing out arbitrary coupons so you can spend MORE MONEY w/o solving the issue in question.....yeah, i think we smacked a few of you roaches down there...

{authorized by the =DEO= Founding Administrators-doc;HYBR!D}
you can respond after the 10 years it will take you to become as intelligent as our newest members or reply with the same dribble we quote on you above......we dont really care about you as you have no credentials in the Gaming World.

and be advised...we dont get hacked.

Last edited by HYBR!D on Sat Mar 31, 2012 2:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
HYBR!D
Admin
HYBR!D

PostSubject: German forum for NFSW   Need For Speed World-play for free-or buy Boost - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 12:34 am

these guys have some good intel on NFSW and other racing games if we can translate the Deustche,,,which some of it I can.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
HYBR!D
Admin
HYBR!D

PostSubject: NEW FEATURE in NFSW...platinum card packs   Need For Speed World-play for free-or buy Boost - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 8:35 pm

EVEN MORE...more what?

we shall see...

posted at EA/NFSW forums

04/02/2012 04:25:03

Subject: Hybr!d's feed back

Alert

HYBS

a level 50 player collecting some nice cars and still amazed when new features/cars come along.
fiercely opposed to bad sportsmanship, server lag and hackers.

Power ups: 1 more lap item is sandbagging our power up consoles... I dont know how many thousands I have.
we need to get rid of that and add something that works if possible.

Parts and aftermarket: alot of parts we have won or bought until now just get sold. Surplus or unusable aftermarket items ( such as tags that say IOWNU [direspectful and grammatically obtuse], DARIUS and FRANCE, CANADA-because I dont live there, neon colors not authorized by our crew, etc. ) should be allowed the option to sell for some credit. ALSO? tags/plates can be changed to different cars....C'mon guys I got a US Army Ranger plate 'been on three cars now.

Players have reported cheating and Hackers for as long as the game had the option; We are getting fatigue from watching spam hackers posing as Mr. Devellis and advertising hack sites.

My friend FOGARTY bought a SHELBY that did not represent the offer at sale and you did not make reparation.
the paint job and parts were sub standard...anything you can do on that, there's alot more than just him got burned.
...and were the t3 ultimate packs supposed to have a t3 ultimate part? Or was a t1 ultimate pack going to yield a t2 ultimate part? Yes sir. I think my expenditure of boost may have been wasted due to a flaw? Please check that out.

CARS:

porsche carrera gt.... I know you got that one.
ford thunderbird sc ( yeah I saw some other guys here want it)
the original ford gt500
the mustang from Bullitt
YES... a few ferraris.... you got enough money from us; make it happen.
chevy caprice classic police car
ford crown victoria police car..we all know you got that one.
Three more Mercedes...you choose.

thank you from The = DELTA Elite Operatives =
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need For Speed World-play for free-or buy Boost   Need For Speed World-play for free-or buy Boost - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Need For Speed World-play for free-or buy Boost
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next