INDIGENOUS FORCES MEDIA ARTS and LIVING
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am Wise Because I Do Not Know

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Need For Speed World-play for free-or buy Boost

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
HYBR!D
Admin
HYBR!D

Need For Speed World-play for free-or buy Boost - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Need For Speed World-play for free-or buy Boost   Need For Speed World-play for free-or buy Boost - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 8:41 pm

First topic message reminder :

Need for speed World is a developing online game with a variety of cars and features.

Look for a voluminous amount of media to be posted here.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
https://indigenous-forces.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage
HYBR!D
Admin
HYBR!D

PostSubject: oopsie no buy   Need For Speed World-play for free-or buy Boost - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 4:07 am

WHY I wont be buying the M1 procar...but Id buy a real Z1 bmw for about 50-60k because it's beautiful.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need For Speed World-play for free-or buy Boost   Need For Speed World-play for free-or buy Boost - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 10:12 am

Quote :
Originally, BMW commissioned Lamborghini to work out the details of the car's chassis, assemble prototypes and manufacture the vehicles, but Lamborghini's financial position meant that BMW reassumed control over the project in April 1978, after seven prototypes were built.
Also the car's designer, Giorgetto Giugiaro has worked with many companies designing many many vehicles. Look him up you'll see that some of our "loved" cars are designed by him.

The body is Fibreglass, I've never seen a truly completely plastic car.
Back to top Go down
HYBR!D
Admin
HYBR!D

PostSubject: ibid   Need For Speed World-play for free-or buy Boost - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 6:42 pm

PLASTIC BODY...I said=They said PLASTIC BODY...not the whole car...I have a carbon fiber knife issued by the Feds...Parts of a Carbon Fiber rifle and pistol in my locker in Miami-if Mom hasnt lost it yet...and some other weps made from alternative materials. The thrust to weight ratio subject in road cars is a new and very exciting topic for me.....expecially if I can soon afford any one of them.

same same. Im not attacking your car...Im stating some back up as to what bothers me about the car-yeah it's winning ingame but it just looks too old ...1979? i think? which is ok because im sure I like some cars from that year but this one is just not right in my eye...ultimately i'll by her if the price comes down for a minute to test and keep or scrap...case in point-there's a ccx in my garage on its' way out perhaps.

Giorgi'? ok that's fine... alot of these older cars look the same...the side of the m1 looks like the miura and a few others from that decade...yes but it spawned the awesome m3 T2 we adore according to R.Hammond of British Top Gear.
Lambo factory had to be burglarized by BMW for the body forms/molds etc bec the bankwhores were going to sell the stuff for scrap on recievorship...LOL i guess you got tiffneedelled at my work creating a PINK sample? hehehe...sorry i couldnt help it.

so, YAWWWNNNN...while nfsw posts fucking cake videos and a slow but paintable ccx..we ask:

WHERETHEFUCKISTHEGDAMNEDDIGC_CAR!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need For Speed World-play for free-or buy Boost   Need For Speed World-play for free-or buy Boost - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 7:48 pm

Well, technically that car sits in a class all on it's own, and I think that is what they were trying to go for. By today's standards it still is a smoking fast car, 0-60 time is something like 4.4 seconds. To me it sorta resembles a Ferrari F40. The 3.5l that sits in it is an awesome engine. The performance that can be pushed through it is insane.

Knew you weren't attacking it, but Lamborghini didn't design it though lol, only started production on chassis
Back to top Go down
HYBR!D
Admin
HYBR!D

PostSubject: uh   Need For Speed World-play for free-or buy Boost - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 9:22 pm

but 2 sources claim the Lambo tools designed, built and produced...? who is right?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need For Speed World-play for free-or buy Boost   Need For Speed World-play for free-or buy Boost - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 5:30 am

Well, I looked up the car and his name and a lot of places credit him as the designer. Even the "M Registry" has the history on the car. Maybe he was with Lambo at the time he designed it?
Back to top Go down
HYBR!D
Admin
HYBR!D

PostSubject: np bro   Need For Speed World-play for free-or buy Boost - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 8:39 pm

WHAT? you could tell me that mars is gone; id take your word for it brotherman.

Now for some words from people I wouldnt trust to wash my toilet:

NFSW has some good news for me atleast 'cuz I have the UC2 350z=

All Nissan 350Z cars are now temporarily retired for re-tuning. These cars will be re-released shortly. Thanks!

but I still dont see the IGC 'tuner' car..wtmff!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need For Speed World-play for free-or buy Boost   Need For Speed World-play for free-or buy Boost - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 5:55 am

Rgr that, Yea I seen that and I did the "WTF?" thing as well lots of cars for boost but none in the dealership for IGC.... disappointment.... course then again who are we kidding? This is EA we're talking about, always saying one thing then doing the opposite or delaying it by 4 months.... FUCKERS!
Back to top Go down
HYBR!D
Admin
HYBR!D

PostSubject: ...hmmmm   Need For Speed World-play for free-or buy Boost - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 11:25 pm

1) i have intel that removing all friends from player list can improve top end and possibly other issues: my original gallardo just topped @ 209 mph after clearing all from list...previously she only did 189...?WTF? so grouping is still good I guess we know eachother's names. Testing my Rose next.

2) likely igc by monday evening if they care about their word= devellis- Le Francais De Dweeb was the one who stated the car was coming.

...if by the end of this coming week then they would be late but it would be a good thing ( if it be a car we want.)

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need For Speed World-play for free-or buy Boost   Need For Speed World-play for free-or buy Boost - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 3:31 am

Not sure about the top end thing haven't tested it myself, Only have 16 friends I think? If it doesn't arrive this month, well we'll just chalk it up as another failure and lie on his part.
Back to top Go down
HYBR!D
Admin
HYBR!D

PostSubject: will do   Need For Speed World-play for free-or buy Boost - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 4:31 pm

I just checked: as of this hour the nfsw site-facetwit section indicates that one of my hopefuls for IGC has won:

the R32 will do!

UPDATE: and since the current top-up car is an EVEN FAGGIER rx8...i am pleased to have my purchases of boost offset
until months middle or end....not a bad day waiting to get paid....got a couple free sandwiches from craft services-a film set located in our lobby
and got just enough supply left for a modest cappacino before midnite.

so while Id like to buy the burn rubber plate from amazon...it's not important right now.
hunger trumps most other motivations.
Back to top Go down
HYBR!D
Admin
HYBR!D

PostSubject: challenged   Need For Speed World-play for free-or buy Boost - Page 3 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 1:28 am

Orlov wrote:
Watched the latest Ask Marc thing.... lmao if you're caught violating the Terms of Agreement your not just banned from NFSW but EVERY game you play from EA. Now tell me how is that not fucked up in every which way?

hmmm.. I dont think that statement the h0mo frenchie made is being enforced or maybe it isnt enforceable? I have been pushing the language envelope quite abit since they banned me for 3 days last year...LOL.

funny tho... eula agreement keeps popping up on NFSUC and NFSHP ( 2 times this month=april)

was re-reading the threads [pre-site revamp study]
Back to top Go down
HYBR!D
Admin
HYBR!D

PostSubject: needed patching MAY 1   Need For Speed World-play for free-or buy Boost - Page 3 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 3:46 pm

paraphrase posting: i dont bandy when these a-holes say HEADS UP! like we're gonna take orders from some dripsticks....

NFSW Maintenance Window - May 1
By: NFSLing AKA= HOMOVIETNAMESEF4g 05-01-2012

4 hours

Start: 1pm (13:00) PDT -- 4pm

End: 5pm (17:00) PDT -- 8pm

New Features:

- Rep and Cash rewards have been increased by up to 100% across all game modes and all Driver Levels! Level up faster, and gain quicker access to new tracks and cars....ok cool?- Ultra performance parts have been released! Players can now earn these powerful customization items from the Lucky Draw by completing Race and Pursuit events

- Platinum Card Packs are now available for purchase from the Card Packs store or from the SpeedBoost store

- A new Car Styles Aftermarket Card Pack is available for purchase and includes new and exclusive Neons and License plates

Bug Fixes/Changes:

- Bronze Card Packs have been removed from the game

- The Nissan 350z (Z33) has undergone re-tuning to increase the car’s top speed and enhance its handling YAY!!!!

- Fixed an issue that sometimes allowed players to use the Slingshot or Traffic Magnet Powerup while in 1st place
ok, so, I made use of that ...but when I dropped magnets behind first place the sys would say the magnet was on me???s

SO, after ruminating while waiting...

I'm trying to take a sleep break to prepare for an ULTRA part marathon and some glitch testing because Im sure the canadian c0qfagges
have screwed something up with the new features. I think the few ultra parts I have on some cars have helped....maybe...a little uh...LOL.

[HYBR!D is daydreaming about owning his own autoshop-attached to a bigger -actually humungous engineering shop where he and friends build...alot of cool stuff that angers the neighbors and makes them scared .]

Back to top Go down
HYBR!D
Admin
HYBR!D

PostSubject: nope...sad   Need For Speed World-play for free-or buy Boost - Page 3 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 11:59 pm

sadly..after playing about 3 hrs after the patch:

the 350z is worse if not changed at all..she is sliding too much and under-steering...torque is improved=wheel spin but not easy to win I
won 2 out of 3 sp races=agostini...plenty of turns and inclines to test any car. one win was w/o powerups though. FROWN!

and well..I didnt win ANY ultra parts using a number of cars nor did my winnings increase as they stated. I did dominate all team evades
and took 1st place in multiplay in high stakes...underground and that west coast t3 event-i always forget the name...but! that isnt new for me.

geez. I let myself be hopefu; again...frown....!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need For Speed World-play for free-or buy Boost   Need For Speed World-play for free-or buy Boost - Page 3 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 1:57 pm

Jumped on for an hour this morning 2 ULTRA parts in 15 mins. Not too shabby. Smile
Back to top Go down
HYBR!D
Admin
HYBR!D

PostSubject: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Need For Speed World-play for free-or buy Boost - Page 3 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 9:39 pm

AHHHHHHHHH! AAH!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

affraid ...lol...nice job man.

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need For Speed World-play for free-or buy Boost   Need For Speed World-play for free-or buy Boost - Page 3 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 9:44 pm

Ooop got a few more as well.... well, 1 more to be exact and a couple PROs'
Back to top Go down
HYBR!D
Admin
HYBR!D

PostSubject: ok then...   Need For Speed World-play for free-or buy Boost - Page 3 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 4:06 am

okay...so that's 2 posts...how about what races? sp mp what car did you use?

intel is like a purple dinosaur...thought to be remembered as saying sharing is caring.

btw I assaulted non eid-ers in a low occupation eid server last night....got some nice HS with my m14.

aslo..did you see I requested the alpha kit for angel falls? oh boy...hehe.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need For Speed World-play for free-or buy Boost   Need For Speed World-play for free-or buy Boost - Page 3 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 9:47 am

Oops yea forgot to put that when I posted last... went to lay down after that.... only race I normally do.... HIGH STAKES.

Yea, I seen your post, I put what I did as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need For Speed World-play for free-or buy Boost   Need For Speed World-play for free-or buy Boost - Page 3 EmptyTue May 08, 2012 11:48 am

Lol knew they couldn't ignore the covertibles; had to add at least one.
Back to top Go down
HYBR!D
Admin
HYBR!D

PostSubject: yeah but..   Need For Speed World-play for free-or buy Boost - Page 3 EmptyThu May 10, 2012 7:32 am

sorry been pain weary last few days...

yes; i seems to recallicus that 'they' the ea lying liars
indicated no rag tops some while back...
uncanny eerie-i was watching a few of that porsche boxster model in video-top gear
style ofcourse and lokked at some real world specs then they release it...haha.

thx...
okay dddays ago...before MAY 6... jojim or creasy got an ultra part...think it was put on jojims cop 302 boss actually.
I { HYBS-driver } logged this:
ULTRA tier 3 tranny...May 6, 2012
specs: 8-4-8 4 wrench
SPADE street/ 2nd place/ rx8 gymkrakka ed.

UPDATE: waah! I have to whine some more...

1)...nfsw cant rep or paint/decal cars...fear hackers.posted 2 requests at EA forums.
2)...want to buy 'burn rubber' plate with boost...gamersgate says they do accept credcards but cant find it...have same issues at gamesupply where i tried to buy gift cards for ato,HS and Fogs...and planned contest...nogo.
3) want to buy boost incase a good car comes out russian cop gts with BOX spoiler? 41% desired
4) want to buy boost incase a good car comes out porsche boxster prob' slow as the cayman? 31% desired
5) need new pw for xp 3.4ht revival and 2 vid cards....cash.pleasefall from the sky.
6) I'd like to buy a new car.
7) ............there's always more
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need For Speed World-play for free-or buy Boost   Need For Speed World-play for free-or buy Boost - Page 3 EmptySat May 12, 2012 12:20 am

Np, and nice got one part YEA! I tried last couple days couldn't get shit..... shit seems to have run dry. I will try again in a bit to see if the pond is bountiful.
Back to top Go down
HYBR!D
Admin
HYBR!D

PostSubject: k to the k   Need For Speed World-play for free-or buy Boost - Page 3 EmptySat May 12, 2012 2:28 pm

lol...
man I been at it when not rebuilding scrims and shelves here

havent won shit. been mixing it up with mp and the side accounts....

aftermarket item...mostly tints and neons last few days but scant.

NO PARTS ... fucking fuck. LOL.

I still havent bought any boostages this month may not...
Back to top Go down
HYBR!D
Admin
HYBR!D

PostSubject: nfsw update   Need For Speed World-play for free-or buy Boost - Page 3 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 2:21 am

...that worth mentioning HERE;

Bug Fixes/Changes:
The Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec (R34) has undergone retuning to increase the car’s top speed and enhance its handling

ok I recently redid the art work and drove a bit in my boat...let's see whats good now....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need For Speed World-play for free-or buy Boost   Need For Speed World-play for free-or buy Boost - Page 3 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 2:40 am

HYBR!D wrote:
...that worth mentioning HERE;

Bug Fixes/Changes:
The Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec (R34) has undergone retuning to increase the car’s top speed and enhance its handling

ok I recently redid the art work and drove a bit in my boat...let's see whats good now....

Tried driving it myself earlier but seen no marked improvement... sadly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need For Speed World-play for free-or buy Boost   Need For Speed World-play for free-or buy Boost - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Need For Speed World-play for free-or buy Boost
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next