INDIGENOUS FORCES MEDIA ARTS and LIVING
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am Wise Because I Do Not Know

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Need For Speed World-play for free-or buy Boost

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
HYBR!D
Admin
HYBR!D

Need For Speed World-play for free-or buy Boost - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Need For Speed World-play for free-or buy Boost   Need For Speed World-play for free-or buy Boost - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 8:41 pm

First topic message reminder :

Need for speed World is a developing online game with a variety of cars and features.

Look for a voluminous amount of media to be posted here.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
https://indigenous-forces.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage
HYBR!D
Admin
HYBR!D

PostSubject: YEAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa   Need For Speed World-play for free-or buy Boost - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 2:32 pm

finally won another EARL plate hadnt any current... LOL! servers back up in NFSW

nope...weird stuff happened after that...then they all went DOWN AGAIN...I give up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need For Speed World-play for free-or buy Boost   Need For Speed World-play for free-or buy Boost - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 4:45 pm

Yep, still down.... fucking EA unreliable pieces of shit.
Back to top Go down
HYBR!D
Admin
HYBR!D

PostSubject: murc sv   Need For Speed World-play for free-or buy Boost - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 2:23 pm

well there it is...I see weekly web deal at 7000 affraid No Suspect

and in garage car dealer for 6500 boostages.

I'll wait- see if she reduces/ im also angry ofcourse with the server fails- maybe it was a hack shut down- seems like that.

cherry I do want this car. Basketball
Back to top Go down
HYBR!D
Admin
HYBR!D

PostSubject: witness:   Need For Speed World-play for free-or buy Boost - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 10:06 pm

09/01/2012 19:04:23

Flag

HYBS

Posted at ea/nfs in response to a handling' thread.

after recent patch the game crashes to where we cant get in more than 1 or 2 events.

Handling issues are ZERO. We have seen no significant change in handling.
what we dont see are enough events-we do see horse power increases but
mainly in opposing players.

Smaller wheel diameters do seem to help. drew can tell us we're wrong but...we see results.

3 members indicate they have won only 1 ULTRA part since May 10, 2012.
rewards are supposed to have been increased from a previous patch.
rewards = parts= after market etc SCANT. SKILL MOD PARTS? we sell them. We dont need them.

We cannot improve handling until we can get ULTRA parts as decribed by the employees.

=DEO=
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need For Speed World-play for free-or buy Boost   Need For Speed World-play for free-or buy Boost - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 5:31 am

Hey, not sure if you logged into the game or not but awhile back I deleted and re-added you thinking maybe it might fix my issue with the chat. So, not sure if you approved it or not, as I haven't see you online.

Raced against one of those Super Veloce Lambo's they're pretty quick, I beat it but can't remember what car I was running at the time.
Back to top Go down
HYBR!D
Admin
HYBR!D

PostSubject: I Hear That   Need For Speed World-play for free-or buy Boost - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 10:49 pm

Yes Sir.

We will surely confirm friends lists etc when we are 'on' at the same time.

and While I have been on i have been sick with stomache issue- some bad local food

i think; and I witnessed the AI drivers being downright Malicious!!!

also. creasy and jojim frequently winning 10,000, 20,000 AND ! AND!!! 50 count powerups! wtf!

Mostly when I DNF them racing HYBS etc.... 50 nitros at a time 50 slingshots, man.

I tried and tried w/ my main acct and cant win shit except: crappy sport tires. lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need For Speed World-play for free-or buy Boost   Need For Speed World-play for free-or buy Boost - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 3:04 am

Rgr, and yea I've been doing a few dnf's and got paid better than the first place winner.
Back to top Go down
HYBR!D
Admin
HYBR!D

PostSubject: nfsw report september end   Need For Speed World-play for free-or buy Boost - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 10:01 pm

here during the latter half of the month we

see the sesto police interceptor-the reventon- and a gameplay change that has

us NO LONGER recieving comparable rewards?! after a week of playing w/o

boost or any special anything it seems that way...they made the game so hard

to earn IGC it's now worse than ever...but did I expect better? crap!
Back to top Go down
HYBR!D
Admin
HYBR!D

PostSubject: Re: Need For Speed World-play for free-or buy Boost   Need For Speed World-play for free-or buy Boost - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 7:07 pm

week of September 17...2012...

After this week’s patch there will be four more cars available for in-game cash in need for Speed World! Once this week’s maintenance window is complete (Tuesday or Wednesday) you’ll be able to get the:

Nissan Fairlady 240ZG - Back in 1971, the Nissan Fairlady 240ZG was released in Japan to make the car eligible for racing. This little gem set the standard for sports car production and hardly feels old tech these days!

Pontiac Firebird Formula - With its 350-cid Big Block V8 Engine at 135 horsepower the Firebird Formula offers more power along with even sharper handling response, making it the ideal tier 2 muscle machine for high style street performance or track driving.

1969 Mustang Boss 302 - With 444 horsepower and an 302 cu in (4.9 L) V8 under the hood, this car will make you THE Boss!

Nissan GT-R SpecV (R35) - The V-Spec burns in with a Twin Turbocharged V6 engine and 60-degree vee angle and bore spacing with Nissan’s acclaimed VQ-Series. A great performance and superstar looks mean it’s more than a match for its rivals.

One more thing; we’re going to be retiring the Chevrolet Chevelle SS, Lamborghini Murciélago LP 640, Audi R8 4.2 FSI Quattro and Toyota Supra so be sure to get them while you can!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need For Speed World-play for free-or buy Boost   Need For Speed World-play for free-or buy Boost - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 7:58 pm

I'm gunning for the 69' 302... but that oktoberfest E30 looks tarded' with the pretzels. Granted I know Germans love their pretzels... fuck do I know that..... but on a car.. .realllllyyyy????
Back to top Go down
HYBR!D
Admin
HYBR!D

PostSubject: mub   Need For Speed World-play for free-or buy Boost - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 12:27 am

BeeR MuG! I said Beer MUG!

I kinda wanted that 302 for Gen Purpose but 1mil?...the NFS mustang was removed...it has nice lines.
probably not all that fast but I was curious about her for the collection...hmm guess I'll see what I can
afford in OCTOBER.WHILE.WE.FEST! YARRRP...have a pretzel.

oops I think that lower end mustang shelby mustang is available still.

Last edited by HYBR!D on Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need For Speed World-play for free-or buy Boost   Need For Speed World-play for free-or buy Boost - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 2:16 am

Yea, I figured 1 mil was steep as well.... lol pretzel yea! got butter to go with it? Ahh yes, and it must be a fresh pretzel not one of those tiny hard fuckers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need For Speed World-play for free-or buy Boost   Need For Speed World-play for free-or buy Boost - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 3:20 am

Nothing but fucking trouble with "the world" tonight first with the group invites and me feeling like a redundant idiot
trying to tell you to send me an invite and being that I can't see what you type it's a one sided conversation and then
I start getting no sound at all......
Back to top Go down
HYBR!D
Admin
HYBR!D

PostSubject: same   Need For Speed World-play for free-or buy Boost - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 8:06 am

nono np...atleast you tried to commo...that's important (thinks like a trooper) ALWAYS.

it's their fkup brother.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need For Speed World-play for free-or buy Boost   Need For Speed World-play for free-or buy Boost - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 8:30 pm

No doubt, hopefully shit gets sorted soon enough... hopefully.
Back to top Go down
HYBR!D
Admin
HYBR!D

PostSubject: here's one   Need For Speed World-play for free-or buy Boost - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 4:36 pm

Hey wd'...tell me preez?

Is the evora more fun to drive than the elise...your opinion.???

Back to top Go down
HYBR!D
Admin
HYBR!D

PostSubject: marussia any good? NOT.   Need For Speed World-play for free-or buy Boost - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 2:50 am

the new cold war....we won...again.
Back to top Go down
HYBR!D
Admin
HYBR!D

PostSubject: igc cash cash cash cars! now this is good   Need For Speed World-play for free-or buy Boost - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 3:56 pm

With this week’s Need for Speed World patch players will be able to purchase four more cars for in-game cash! These four fantastic cars are:

Lamborghini Murciélago LP 650-4 Roadster – Striking grey and orange color scheme, with an increase in horsepower, the Murcielago LP 650-4 Roadster is so rare, only 50 were produced. Get this rare bull into your garage today!

Plymouth® Road Runner – Named Motor Trend’s Car of the Year in 1969, the Plymouth Road Runner packs enough punch for any muscle car lover. Inspired by Warner Bros’ Road Runner, this classic would prove to be one of the best of the muscle car era!

Scion tC – Perfect for the tuner market, the Scion tC raises the bar with sharp styling revisions, not to mention fun to drive performance! This was the first Scion model to enter NFS World, so take it to the next level with accessories and add this tuner to your collection!

Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VIII – This is truly a good looking car but good looks aren’t the only thing it’s got going for it. Under the hood lies a 2.0 liter engine pumping out 271 horsepower. That in conjunction with a lightweight, aluminum roof panel and other reductions in body weight make this a very quick, very agile car.

And with the addition of new in-game cash cars also comes a retirement; after tomorrow’s patch the following cars will be put back into the garage:

- Chevrolet Camaro ZL1
- Dodge Charger SRT8 Super Bee
- Nissan Skyline GT-R (R32)
- Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X
Back to top Go down
HYBR!D
Admin
HYBR!D

PostSubject: my goals for the preceding   Need For Speed World-play for free-or buy Boost - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 11:03 pm

goals:

LANCER 8 - edit: got it...much schnazzier than the 9 which they removed I think.
MURC - otw...got to make another 300k
Roadrunner..in that order. oh nevermind the roadrunner sux balls.

afro

now for jojims and creasy IDK i think i'll work up to the murc then get the evo 8 after for each of them.
Back to top Go down
HYBR!D
Admin
HYBR!D

PostSubject: got roadster?   Need For Speed World-play for free-or buy Boost - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 8:11 pm

It took a few hours I luv cash amp.

the engine sounds GREAT! she's fatser than the standard but lag will
hamper you. Not any parts with the igc version but it's a fine further b-day gift for me.
So, that maketh...

Lamborghini murc LP 650-4 roadster
Mitsubishi LANCER EVOLUTION VIII...drift project =DEO=
Toyota Corolla GT-S AE86...drift project =DEO=

Nissan Silvia S15...drift project =DEO=

Ford Shelby Terlingua MUSTANG...drift project =DEO=

Nissan Nismo R34GT R Z tune
Nissan 240sx S13...drift project =DEO=

including the Underground 1 vers r34 skyline...drift project =DEO=
and another Mustang GT Boss 302....drift project =DEO=

from required boost purchase last month

all 9 new cars for my Birthday...yay and now I expect MORE GIFTS until january 15th. HUA!!! geek
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need For Speed World-play for free-or buy Boost   Need For Speed World-play for free-or buy Boost - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 10:45 am

I noticed they removed top speed and the ready button away from lobby and
after race screens. wtf...
Back to top Go down
HYBR!D
Admin
HYBR!D

PostSubject: miffffed us   Need For Speed World-play for free-or buy Boost - Page 7 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 2:02 am

Yes. you probably posted that a while back but Yes in fact 'they' said something about one or more of these features needing to be replaced within the new interface but then 'they' say we got a 'special' car coming out on friday...what does that mean also? lol...that it will be 30.000 boost and have rear view mirror deodorizors?

lest I jest ..oh, I did jest. ea sux brazillian sewage. Sleep
Back to top Go down
HYBR!D
Admin
HYBR!D

PostSubject: =DEO= nfsw activities NOV 2012   Need For Speed World-play for free-or buy Boost - Page 7 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 11:22 am

What a Face Cool Very Happy monkey albino alien

OWING to disinterest and more than enough other things to post you may notice I have not posted any artwork
winners in some time: typically I would choose the 3 best cars in a month in the game and label 1st, 2nd, 3rd place winners
for car appearance= vynil work paint etc. aftermarket choices can also figure in.

Grateful that you brothers are trying to be around and acknowledging things are a bit tough for many of us; I am always interested
in what trivia/ habits/ information gleaning we may produce/ share... I'll share this one for now :

MY 1 guess for what stupfuckingpendusspecial car will be released into NFSW by the devnots is:

BUgatti Veyron ...cant think of 3...lol

and now the crime report: ea employees to ram

TURKEYANDSWISS, CHICKENANDFETA, SUITANDTIE, BANANABONANZA. MUGENGLIDER. MUGENDRIVE, COSBYSWEATER, BLARGG123, ROBOTVJJ, ROBOTULATOR, PISATUDO, BRZFRS, SOOSKI, SOOSKI2, STRIDERBG1, STRIDERBG2, CARBON13, PAVALOO, PAVALOO542, AJUKLEGENDARY, AJUKNEWDRIVER, MELIOUS, NICK, FLASHGORDON, NEETER775, HIDDENTIGER, NFSDREW, NFSDREWTWO

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need For Speed World-play for free-or buy Boost   Need For Speed World-play for free-or buy Boost - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 6:35 pm

Tomorrow is patch day and that means more cars will become available for in-game cash. It also means that some cars are going to be retired too. After tomorrow’s patch you’ll be able to pick up these cars for in-game cash:

Lamborghini Gallardo LP560 Spyder - The Gallardo LP 560-4 Spyder is a significant refresh of the Gallardo series. This convertible is powered by a 5.2 L V10 engine that produces 560 horsepower! It also features an improved transmission, significant weight reduction and all new body design allowing it to reach speeds in excess of 200 MPH!

Lexus IS300 – The Lexus IS300 has been used by many racing teams, most notably with Team Lexus at the Motorola Cup North American Street Stock Championship touring car series. The naturally aspirated 2JZ-GE motor with 3.0L of displacement, rear wheel drive luxury car provides plenty of torque at just about any speed. With its sporty crossover silhouette and styling, drivers will sure to raise some brows on the road.

Audi Quattro 20 V - Powered by cross-flow inline 5 cylinder engines which outputs to 220bhp, this German coupe went down a storm in the racing world, and blazed the trail for all wheel drive performance cars that would come after. The Audi Quattro 20V is a concentrated high-tech package that confirms the Audi claim to technical leadership.

When more cars are made available for in-game cash we also retire some cars that either needs a re-tune or just need some time off the road. With this patch we’ll be retiring the Nissan 370Z (Z34), BMW M3 GTR E46 and the Lexus IS350. Get them while you can!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need For Speed World-play for free-or buy Boost   Need For Speed World-play for free-or buy Boost - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 6:36 pm

YEA! 20V Bro! it's finally coming, and about friggin' time too! Now to decide what to get the Gallardo or the Audi?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need For Speed World-play for free-or buy Boost   Need For Speed World-play for free-or buy Boost - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Need For Speed World-play for free-or buy Boost
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next