INDIGENOUS FORCES MEDIA ARTS and LIVING
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am Wise Because I Do Not Know

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ArmA2 ArmA2 OA PMC

Go down 
AuthorMessage
HYBR!D
Admin
HYBR!D

ArmA2  ArmA2 OA PMC Empty
PostSubject: ArmA2 ArmA2 OA PMC   ArmA2  ArmA2 OA PMC EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 7:51 pm

RESEARCHING MAP MAKING at this time.

Current update is to "1.62" - Hosting under DEO pw is always HUA - typical map is HYBsbranded=TDM style USA-CANADA-BRITISH vs Foreign Bots.

A Variety of terrains feature URBAN (priority) FOrest and Desert.

Limited aircraft but as many land vehicles as possible for familiarity purposes are included.

ALL weps selection possible by placing AMMO objects in maps is the current method.

Basketball
Back to top Go down
https://indigenous-forces.forumotion.com
HYBR!D
Admin
HYBR!D

ArmA2  ArmA2 OA PMC Empty
PostSubject: 7th cav server   ArmA2  ArmA2 OA PMC EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 7:53 pm

I have been frequenting 7th cavalry server...they seem fair although a majority of servers have TIMEWASTING POLICIES

I am too old to wait and too young to tolerate BOREDOM but atleast this is a good test server (public)

they have a TS invite but I dont join other TS servers in general.

the ingame mic function is used by myself...for now.

POSTED at Their site:

Greetings,

HYBR!D =DEO= visited your server last night. Fairly good time except for time loss due to the practices/policies of some servers.

as I am not an expert on this title; having had the game for a year atleast...it is the MOST difficult game I have encountered and

because my squad members are playing other games-I am doing the F.O. on this including mods and maps.

I use the name above as well as SHOOTER and Preacher. I was an 11bravo and a training freak-3/75th sponsored me through

Ranger school among other things. I love the M4-CAR15 and used the .203 in my platoon.

I went to the Federal Academy (class #8pt901) and will say little about what agency due to constraints.

I am a Constitutional American and now enjoy pc gaming with the =DEO= brand of fair play and enthusiasm.

If this is any prelude to Alliance that will be why I provide the info herein.

I find features of the game Laggy and Wasteful of time...which is a commodity and my goal is to remedy this.

If any here are US Veterans or Law Enforcement-I salute you. =DEO= salutes 7th Cav at this time.
Back to top Go down
https://indigenous-forces.forumotion.com

ArmA2 ArmA2 OA PMC
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
INDIGENOUS FORCES MEDIA ARTS and LIVING :: Games We are Playing-
Jump to: