INDIGENOUS FORCES MEDIA ARTS and LIVING
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am Wise Because I Do Not Know

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Need For Speed World-play for free-or buy Boost

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
HYBR!D
Admin
HYBR!D

Need For Speed World-play for free-or buy Boost - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Need For Speed World-play for free-or buy Boost   Need For Speed World-play for free-or buy Boost - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 8:41 pm

First topic message reminder :

Need for speed World is a developing online game with a variety of cars and features.

Look for a voluminous amount of media to be posted here.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
https://indigenous-forces.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage
HYBR!D
Admin
HYBR!D

PostSubject: via joji'   Need For Speed World-play for free-or buy Boost - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 1:48 am

Flag

JOJIMBUNNY -posted at ea/nfs crew thread:

=DEO= does not accept friend invites from players under 18

nor anyone from outside the western Hemisphere-if outside CONUS.

do not invite. register at our forums/ apply to join

the Best G'damn squad in the Universe or just be a regular poster.

where's the site? that's a reason to ask (whisper) and not send an invite.

this aint facetwit and we aint nfs employees (we are real people)

week of July 26 we are handing out codes to our contest winners to coincide with the 2nd yr anniv.

HYBR!D will post in our forums the tracks/event specs. PC upgrade prizes will be available to the needy.

and dont cheat.

you may now dismiss.
Back to top Go down
HYBR!D
Admin
HYBR!D

PostSubject: shard=what I dropped in my toilet.   Need For Speed World-play for free-or buy Boost - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 5:34 pm

After tomorrow's patch you're going to notice a new option on the Need for Speed World Launcher / Patcher, "Select Shard".

Shards are essentially new servers that we're going to start deploying for World in the coming weeks and months. Each Shard contains its own available set of Driver slots. Drivers created on one Shard are not available for use on another Shard.

What does the "Select Shard" option do?
It allows players to switch between different servers (Shards) and Regions. These Shards may contain multiple Regions and are displayed in a (Shard) – (Region) format. For example, after tomorrow's patch the options will be "Apex - NA" and "Apex - EU".

Please note that existing Players (accounts created prior to multiple shard support) will be located on the APEX shard. Players created after multiple shard support will be located on the Shard they were created on.

What is multiple shard support?
It's when there will be more than one Shard deployed for NFS World. After tomorrow's patch there will only be the "Apex" but the team is planning on deploying more shards in the coming weeks / months.

Will this affect my login information at all?
Your Login information remains the same for all Shards/Regions.

If my account is on the Apex shard will I be able to play on the new shards when they are deployed?
Players will be able to log into new shards and will need to create a new Driver to play. Drivers only exist on a specific shard; Drivers created before multiple shard support will be on the Apex shard.

What about my Friends List?
Your Friends List will also specific to each Shard. Only Drivers located on the same Shard can be added.

What about my Performance / Visual parts, Skill Mods and in-game cash?
Your Drivers’ inventories will also be specific to a shard. For example, if your Driver is on the Apex shard, your parts will only exist on the Apex shard. If you log onto a new shard you will need to create a new, unique driver.

What about my SpeedBoost & Gifts?
Any SpeedBoost balance & unclaimed gifts are available on any Shards/Regions.

Will I lose anything if I log into a different shard?
No, if you log into a new shard you'll essentially have to create a new driver for that shard.

So what do the Regions do now?
Regions determine only who is visible in Free Roam and who they are matched with for Multiplayer/Race Now events. This restriction only applies to normal matchmaking. Private Events can include players from any Region (within the same Shard).

Can I play against players on different shards?
Players cannot see/match make with players on different Shards, even when the Region selected is the same.
Back to top Go down
HYBR!D
Admin
HYBR!D

PostSubject: crown vic   Need For Speed World-play for free-or buy Boost - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 4:47 pm

the police ford crown victoria...they gave it to me...I asked for it last year...this changes everything...im buying it in 2 days.

and I will ram the shit out of everyone.
Back to top Go down
HYBR!D
Admin
HYBR!D

PostSubject: shard constipated   Need For Speed World-play for free-or buy Boost - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 10:05 am

TJBLITZ and Myself reported problems with log in on the new servers.

one of my stations cannot get in. 2 are good.

the team now has full Gallardo representation...evora igc car...not sure...I sold a few cars as planned to make way but....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need For Speed World-play for free-or buy Boost   Need For Speed World-play for free-or buy Boost - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 10:53 am

you have to switch between the nodes (shards) and all should be fine. Mine wouldn't work until I did that. Seen the Crown Vic, nice that they finally bring something "worthy" in... but alas can't buy this month or next.... have to buy a new phone... contract coming up and I'm possibly switching providers.
Back to top Go down
HYBR!D
Admin
HYBR!D

PostSubject: switch   Need For Speed World-play for free-or buy Boost - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 12:56 pm

hmmm i'll try not sure how exactly but. ok.

phone service..as I mentioned....im trying to get another cell phone with old school headphone jack; myself.

thanks for the tip..you are invaluable.

update....im a half genius...youre a genius...thx brother. it worked patching now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need For Speed World-play for free-or buy Boost   Need For Speed World-play for free-or buy Boost - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 12:54 pm

Lol yea, not sure about that but ok. Not too sure what phone brand gonna go with this time around myself.
Back to top Go down
HYBR!D
Admin
HYBR!D

PostSubject: the great =DEO= HYB's Garage continues...   Need For Speed World-play for free-or buy Boost - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 12:43 am

What a Face afro flower cherry albino cheers Suspect Very Happy Embarassed Laughing Shocked affraid
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.].[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.].[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.].
Back to top Go down
HYBR!D
Admin
HYBR!D

PostSubject: Re: Need For Speed World-play for free-or buy Boost   Need For Speed World-play for free-or buy Boost - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 8:14 pm

........GALLARDO TENSOR ORIG...7 day rental

b5wr-smqw-n639-hubp

........BMW M3 GTR E46...7 day rental

7YQB-798W-KDJK-DVXS
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need For Speed World-play for free-or buy Boost   Need For Speed World-play for free-or buy Boost - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 11:23 am

I got "There are no gifts to redeem at this time."

Edit: Their page is fuckered, got them both now.
Back to top Go down
HYBR!D
Admin
HYBR!D

PostSubject: no gifts   Need For Speed World-play for free-or buy Boost - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 1:11 pm

yeah cool!

uh I noticed that rentals do that...gifts are a different thing : gift indicator shows up usually after refresh.
bit not so with rentals.
Back to top Go down
HYBR!D
Admin
HYBR!D

PostSubject: nfsw Year 2   Need For Speed World-play for free-or buy Boost - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 12:36 am

im guessing its the new camaro or maybe something american musclesque

car creation-rendering-some of this I was sure of some I wasnt-insightful:

Continuing with our two-year anniversary celebrations here is part two of the Building a Car in Need for Speed World series. For today's blog our Lead Vehicle Modeler, Vinod Raju, will be telling you about what we do to actually build the 3D car model.

Once the design is fully fleshed out by Mike Hayes, and approved by the manufacturer (we must say, having Koenigsegg, Chevrolet, Mitsubishi and SRT look at a design and say "We love it' is great for us on the team), then the modeler begins to work his magic. We take the existing base car (In this case the Eclipse GS-T), and completely rebody it.

When working on newer vehicles, we are sometimes able to obtain CAD data, which is what a manufacturer (Such as Mitsubishi) uses to build the car from in the real world. CAD data is far too detailed to be used in a video game application, as something as simple as a door panel or dash board might contain more data than one of our completed cars in World. When we receive CAD, we reduce the detail down until it's usable as reference to build our model off of.

On World, we use Autodesk 3D Studio Max as our 3D package of choice. The polygonal modeling tools in 3D Studio Max are simply unmatched in any other package. Once we has everything we need, we import the Elite design reference images, and work from there. But there is always room for artistic interpretation! Sometimes things just look better when messaged a bit from the concept. We (if i do say so myself) have a gift for hard surface modeling. Our attention to detail shines through in the models. We keep the development of the designs very fluid, so that if we comes up with something that we thinks fits well in the design. As was the case with the exhausts on this car.

The Eclipse features not only the custom wide bodied exterior, but the fully custom interior. This meant that it wasn't just a "body kit". It involved modeling the car, nearly from scratch, creating all new textures, and creating a one off UV mapping of the car. This takes considerable time and effort, but it's always worth it when you see the final product!

Once the model is created, textured and lit, it is then imported into the game code base, and handed off to the one and only Marc De Vellis for physics tuning,

Last edited by HYBR!D on Tue Jul 24, 2012 5:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
HYBR!D
Admin
HYBR!D

PostSubject: 2nd anniv substance use 1..patch   Need For Speed World-play for free-or buy Boost - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 3:17 pm

New Features:
- In celebration of our 2-year anniversary: A new stock Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 has been added to the game and is completely free ($0 Cash) during the week of celebrations.
- Players will earn 2 times Rep & Cash during the week of celebrations
- Free Camera mode has been added to the game. By hitting ‘V’ on the keyboard, players now have the ability to control the camera’s angle and zoom while viewing their cars in Free Roam
- 6 new music tracks have been added for Sprint and Circuit events, as well as Free Roam
- A Commemorative Vinyl has been added in memory of community member STACECAKEX
Back to top Go down
HYBR!D
Admin
HYBR!D

PostSubject: nfsw marc devellis intel -car design    Need For Speed World-play for free-or buy Boost - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 7:36 pm

For today’s Building a Car in NFS World blog we’ve got Producer, Marc De Vellis talking about a much-discussed topic in the community; Physics!

After Mike and Vinod have placed their magic on the vehicles, I take the rolling chassis and start implementing all the physics attributes. We work with the car manufactures to obtain the exact specifications in order to replicate the cars real-world set-up. I then take this blue-print and tune it to match the expected action-driving experience in NFS World. To give each car its unique feel, I implement over 300+ unique and tunable values per car. I use a tool called “Attribulator” to tune the cars and then Visual Studio to test the cars through our dyno.

The main areas of focus for each car are all the components within the Brakes, Chassis, Engine, Induction, Tires, Suspension and Transmission. Once I implement all the real-world manufacture values, I run each car through a custom in-house dyno that computes the cars performance. I spend a few hours per car to fine tune the torque curve and polish the 0-60, 0-100, top speed and quarter mile times. I always have to do an initial pass on overall grip to get the times to stack accordingly. I tune the suspension to ensure the cars have adequate stiffness on launch but not too much that it causes excessive wheel-spin. During the dyno session, if the car has a turbocharger or supercharger, I fine tune the power to kick in at the desired rpm. If the car is very aerodynamic in nature, I always ensure the drag reduction is reflected and tuned accordingly. Many of the exotics have amazing gearboxes, so I tune the shift-speeds to be 1 tenth of a second quicker to reflect the real-world craftsmanship. For each individual car, I tune a Base, Handling, Acceleration and Top Speed version. When you upgrade your ride with performance parts, these parts take you towards these maxed out variants.

Once the power is dialed-in, its time for the track and open-world testing! This is the fun part as I get to take the car through a variety of tests that include acceleration, turning radius, g’s through slow and fast speed cornering and of course, overall driving satisfaction. There are over 20 tests we perform to ensure each car is ready to race. The community’s voice plays a major part in the final tunes, as we constantly monitor the overall feedback during each car release and this is how the “Retired Cars” program came about. Retiring cars actually gives me an opportunity to custom-tune the cars with the fans feedback…something I absolutely love. The community has a strong and passionate voice and if we can customize tunings to their liking, then I am all for it! We realize that some of the cars we released 2 years ago need a boost, and we are on it!

Once I am happy with the overall feel, it’s back to the dyno to polish the performance and lock everything down. Vinod takes one more pass at the final stance and ride-height before we pass the car onto Joel, our Lead Audio Artist who gives the car some engine audio love.

Back to top Go down
HYBR!D
Admin
HYBR!D

PostSubject: Programdata electronic arts nfsw data cars INTEL & recommendations   Need For Speed World-play for free-or buy Boost - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 8:36 pm

BMW3CSL

DBSVOLANTE

IS300

ZONDAROADSTER -already confirmed ingame.

edit: I got tired of waiting for another release so I was eyeing the gallardo spyder-full faith in the topgear (BRIT) review. J Clarkson actually bought one.

I also wanted the terlingua mustang just because but I didnt have
enough boost . I recommend the gallardo spyder because it's got 10+ base hp over the original and 4wd. First roadtest ingame shows good performance. SESTO will have to wait until Halloween.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need For Speed World-play for free-or buy Boost   Need For Speed World-play for free-or buy Boost - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 11:36 pm

Your in-game chat working cause I sent you a few messages and didn't receive any in return.
Back to top Go down
HYBR!D
Admin
HYBR!D

PostSubject: nfsw rentals=suv s   Need For Speed World-play for free-or buy Boost - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 1:17 am

NFSW SUV rental codes-try redeeming at site instead of car dealer first:
SOME PLAYERS are getting them permanently
fmtx-d8wq-62s8-lsx6
cyxy-rvuj-yyd7-ufdd

Yea I saw your type in several tabs...wrote back I was on ts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need For Speed World-play for free-or buy Boost   Need For Speed World-play for free-or buy Boost - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 2:50 am

Bah, mother fuckers must have but a temp block on my chat or it's another bs malfunction cause lately I'm not getting any messages got one of TJ's and replied back with no avail, but yea I didn't see any chat back.
Back to top Go down
HYBR!D
Admin
HYBR!D

PostSubject: They want to give the community DRag races....   Need For Speed World-play for free-or buy Boost - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 3:09 pm

HYBSKI POSTED at ea/nfs/general discussion/ yadayada...

for the development of drag events,

1) a run thru the airport area.

2) a run throiugh the asylum hill-including ALL the jumps.

3)another event near the waterfront road strip we use that sprint as a drag alot.

4)condo row area but try to use downward slope- we'll call that one "the Killer Ride"

I assume the civvie cars and such WIll be decreased in drag strip events.
I will be fraps'ing exclusive =DEO= Drive material on this new addition.

UPDATE: which means the Porsche Carerra GT-I knew it was coming to this game-will be patched in w/ Drag Events
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need For Speed World-play for free-or buy Boost   Need For Speed World-play for free-or buy Boost - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 10:10 pm

Good choices there man, and lol yea I caught that too.
Back to top Go down
HYBR!D
Admin
HYBR!D

PostSubject: chyeah   Need For Speed World-play for free-or buy Boost - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 11:53 pm

hehhe thx....just off the top of my head...I didnt choose to get too much into it-since no one cares at 'that' forum.

btw: I read a short blurb that a dude was told he'd get banned for fraud? IF! he gives a starter code from the USA to a friend
in Britain? bullshit - was on twitface so i couldnt flame the liar.

those codes are free to use anywhere in the cosmos after paid for at amazon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need For Speed World-play for free-or buy Boost   Need For Speed World-play for free-or buy Boost - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 2:25 am

Lol rgr that. Yea, far as my knowledge goes they really don't care just as long as it's bought and paid for. Cause I mean what if a guy has two residences... right?
Back to top Go down
HYBR!D
Admin
HYBR!D

PostSubject: wow 13 pages!   Need For Speed World-play for free-or buy Boost - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 2:54 pm

my favorite number (one of them)

So, to the friends of this venue: while our game still crashes for no reason other than ea/nfs' fault.
they will be patching in a new server CHICANE and this would hopefully reduce lag...but doubtful.
Creating a new driver (ZERO ASSETS) is not a savory thought.

yes I wrote savory...I want to thank all who have registered here. I ask whisper inviters to come here
and register but I guess they are too illiterate to follow through.

The patch notes DO NOT specify the Porsche Carrera GT is in this update.

The CSL group 5 looks cool and performs similar to the BMW E30 evolution.

Im planning to post a bunch of screen shots soon and will include some nice artwork on other peoples cars
as well as anyone who I can SS like FOGARTUS! LOL. cyas.

Back to top Go down
HYBR!D
Admin
HYBR!D

PostSubject: wiki-citation-nfsw cars   Need For Speed World-play for free-or buy Boost - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 1:37 pm

This is a List of all cars that was available from the start of the game
10-07-27 T1 DODGE CHALLENGER R/T 80 DAY & 30.000 $
10-07-27 T1 DODGE CHARGER R/T 80 DAY & 30.000 $
10-07-27 T1 MAZDA MAZDASPEED 3 80 DAY $ 20.000 $
10-07-27 T1 MITSUBISHI ECLIPSE GT 80 DAY $ 20.000 $
10-07-27 T1 NISSAN S13 240SX 80 DAY $ 20.000 $
10-07-27 T1 NISSAN S15 SILVIA 80 DAY $ 20.000 $
10-07-27 T1 TOYOTA COROLLA AE86 80 DAY $ 20.000 $
10-07-27 T1 VOLKSWAGEN SCIROCCO 80 DAY $ 30.000 $
10-07-27 T2 AUDI S5 150 DAY $ 2700 SB & 400000 $
10-07-27 T2 BMW Z4 M COUPE 150 DAY & 1800 SB & 130000 $
10-07-27 T2 LEXUS IS-F 150 DAY & 2100 SB & 250000 $
10-07-27 T2 LOTUS ELISE 150 DAY & 2700 SB & 400000 $
10-07-27 T2 MAZDA RX-7 150 DAY & 2700 SB & 60000 $
10-07-27 T2 MITSUBISHI LANCER EVO IX 150 DAY & 1000 SB & 60000 $
10-07-27 T2 NISSAN 350Z 150 DAY & 1800 SB & 130000 $
10-07-27 T2 NISSAN 370Z 150 DAY & 1500 SB & 250000 $
10-07-27 T2 PORSCHE CAYMAN S 150 DAY & 3000 SB & 400000 $
10-07-27 T2 SUBARU WRX STI 150 DAY & 1000 SB & 130000 $
10-07-27 T2 VOLKSWAGEN R32 GOLF 150 DAY & & 60000 $
10-07-27 T3 AUDI R8 300 DAY & 4500 SB & 600000 $
10-07-27 T3 BMW M3 GTR E46 300 DAY & 4500 SB & 1200000 $
10-07-27 T3 CHEVROLET CORVETTE Z06 300 DAY & 5500 SB & 850000 $
10-07-27 T3 LAMBORGHINI GALLARDO LP560 300 DAY & 4500 SB & 600000 $
10-07-27 T3 NISSAN R35 GT-R 300 DAY & 3300 SB & 600000 $

This is a List of all cars released after 28th July 2010
10-09-28 T2 BMW 135I STOCK 150 SB RENTAL
10-09-28 T3 BMW M3 E92 STOCK 300 SB RENTAL
10-09-28 T2 MITSUBISHI LANCER EVO X STOCK 400.000 $
10-09-28 T3 PORSCHE 911 STOCK 300 SB RENTAL
10-09-28 T2 TOYOTA SUPRA STOCK 250.000 $
10-10-22 T1 MAZDA MAZDASPEED 3 T-MOBILE EDITION DISCONTINUED
10-11-18 T1 DODGE CHARGER R/T ROYAL PURPLE 35.000 $
10-11-18 T2 SUBARU IMPREZA WRX STI ROYALPURPLE 160.000 $
10-11-18 T3 AUDI R8 4.2 FSI QUATTRO ROYALPURPLE 700.000 $
10-11-18 T2 MITSUBISHI LANCER EVO X STOCK 250.000 $
10-11-18 T2 TOYOTA SUPRA STOCK 400.000 $
10-12-09 T2 NISSAN GT-R VSPEC UNDERGROUND 200 SB DAY
10-12-09 T2 AUDI R8 4.2 FSI QUATTRO SHIFT2 5000 SB
10-12-16 T3 PORSCHE 911 TURBO SNOWFLAKE 5500 SB
11-01-11 T2 NISSAN GT-R VSPEC UNDERGROUND 2700 SB
11-01-11 T2 MITSUBISHI EVO X RYO 200 SB RENTAL
11-01-26 T1 PONTIAC GTO 65 80 SB RENTAL
11-01-26 T3 DODGE VIPER SRT10 LIMITED EDITION SPEEDBOOST GIFT
11-02-01 T2 NISSAN 350Z Z33 UNDERGROUND 2 200 SB RENTAL
11-02-08 T2 LEXUS IS-F THE BEAUTY 3000 SB
11-02-08 T3 CHEVROLET CORVETTE Z06 THE BEAST 5500 SB
11-02-21 T3 DODGE VIPER SRT10 5000 SB
11-03-02 T3 AUDI TT RS COUPE 200 SB RENTRAL
11-03-02 T3 LAMBORGHINI GALLARDO SPECIAL SPEEDBOOST GIFT
11-03-03 T2 NISSAN 350Z UNDERGROUND 2 3000 Speedboost
11-03-03 T2 NISSAN SKYLINE R34 STOCK 480.000 $
11-03-18 T2 AUDI TT RS COUPE 2700 Speedboost
11-03-22 T3 LAMBORGHINI MURCIELAGO LP640 5500 Speedboost
11-03-22 T2 TOYOTA SUPRA SHIFT 2 EDITION 2700 Speedboost
11-03-30 T2 DODGE VIPERSRT8 SUPERBEE JUGGERNAUT 3000 Speedboost
11-04-12 T2 PONTIAC GTO 65 STOCK 30.000 $
11-04-12 T1 PONTIAC GTO 65 JUGGERNAUT 1000 Speedboost
11-04-12 T3 DODGE VIPER SRT10 JUGGERNAUT 5000 Speedboost
11-04-19 T2 MAZDA RX-7 BATTLE MASCHINE EDITION 2700 Speedboost
11-05-03 T2 FORD ESCORT RS COSWORTH 2700 Speedboost
11-05-03 T3 FORD GT 5000 Speedboost
11-05-10 T3 DODGE VIPER SRT10 RED TEAM ESCAPE SPEEDBOOST GIFT
11-05-17 T3 PORSCHE 911 TURBO ROSE EDITION 5000 Speedboost
11-05-24 T1 VOLKSWAGEN SCIROCCO ZACK EDITION 900 Speedboost
11-06-01 T2 AUDI A1 CLUBSPORT QUATTRO 3000 Speedboost
11-06-07 T1 PONTIAC GTO 65 RED TEAM ESCAPE SPEEDBOOST GIFT
11-06-14 T3 LAMBORGHINI MURCIELAGO COP EDITION 3300 Speedboost
11-06-21 T2 AUDI A1 CLUBSPORT QUATTRO SPEED 3300 Speedboost
11-06-28 T3 BMW Z4 GT3 TEAM NEED FOR SPEED 5500 Speedboost
11-07-05 T2 AUDI TT RS VESNA SPEEDBOOST GIFT
11-07-12 T2 BMW M3 E46 SILVER SPEEDBOOST 4500 Speedboost
11-07-19 T2 BMW 135I FLEXOR 2700 Speedboost
11-07-26 T3 PORSCHE 959 YEAR ONE 4800 Speedboost
11-07-26 T3 PORSCHE 959 STOCK 1.000.000 $ IGC
11-07-26 T3 DODGE VIPER SRT10 STOCK 1.200.000 $ IGC
11-07-26 T2 NISSAN 350Z UNDERGROUND 2 EDITION 300.000 $ IGC
11-07-26 T1 VOLKSWAGEN SCIROCCO ZACK EDITION 80.000 $ IGC
11-08-02 T2 LOTUS EXIGE CUP 260 3000 Speedboost
11-08-09 T1 MAZDA MX-5 SPEEDBOOST GIFT
11-08-09 T3 PORSCHE 911 GT3 RS GREY 5500 Speedboost
11-08-16 T2 PORSCHE CAYMAN S TREASURE HUNTER 3000 Speedboost
11-08-24 T2 AUDI RS4 2700 Speedboost
11-08-24 T3 MERCEDES-BENZ MCLAREN 722 EDITION 5500 Speedboost
11-08-30 T2 NISSAN SKYLINE GTR V-SPEC R34 ART DIRECTOR SPEEDBOOST GIFT
11-08-30 T3 PORSCHE 911 GT3 RS COP EDITION 5500 Speedboost
11-09-01 T2 BMW Z4 M COUPE TONY'S PIZZA RENTAL RENTAL CAR 0 SB
11-09-06 T1 NISSAN SKYLINE 2000 GTR 1500 Speedboost
11-09-06 T3 AUDI R8 4.2 FSI QUATTRO DARIUS EDITION 1.200.000 $ IGC
11-09-13 T2 MITSUBISHI EVO X SHATTER EDITION 2700 Speedboost
11-09-13 T3 ASTON MARTIN V12 VANTAGE 5500 Speedboost
11-09-21 T1 CHEVROLET CHEVELLE SS 1500 Speedboost
11-09-21 T3 MERCEDES-BENZ SLR MCLAREN GLEAM EDITION 5500 Speedboost
11-09-23 T2 MAZDA RX-7 RZ 3000 Speedboost
11-09-26 T3 FORD MUSTANG BOSS 302 SPEEDBOOST GIFT
11-09-27 T3 BMW M3 E92 GRIP EDITION 4500 Speedboost
11-09-30 T1 VOLKSWAGEN GOLF GTI MK1 1500 Speedboost
11-10-04 T2 CHEVROLET CORVETTE STINGRAY 2700 Speedboost
11-10-04 T2 PORSCHE CAYMAN S SHIFT EDITION 2700 Speedboost
11-10-08 T3 LOTUS EVORA 5500 Speedboost
11-10-11 T2 SHELBY DAYTONA COUPE 2700 Speedboost
11-10-11 T2 MAZDA RX-7 BATTLE MACHINE EDITION 300.000 $ IGC
11-10-14 T3 FORD MUSTANG RTR-X 5500 Speedboost
11-10-19 T1 NISSAN FAIRLADY 240ZG 1500 Speedboost
11-10-19 T2 RENAULT SPORT MEGANE R.S. 3000 Speedboost
11-10-21 T3 AUDI R8 4.2 FSI QUATTRO SHIFT EDITION 4500 Speedboost
11-10-21 T3 ASTON MARTIN V12 VANTAGE COP EDITION SPEEDBOOST GIFT
11-10-25 T2 SUBARU IMPREZA WRX STI HATCHBACK 2700 Speedboost
11-10-25 T3 BENTLEY CONTINENTIAL SUPER SPORT 5500 Speedboost
11-10-28 T3 FORD GT 850.000 $ IGC
11-10-28 T1 NISSAN SILVIA S15 COP EDITION 1500 Speedboost
11-10-31 T3 NISSAN GT-R SPECV R35 SPEEDBOOST GIFT
11-11-01 T2 FORD FOCUS RS 1500 Speedboost
11-11-04 T2 AUDI TT RS COUPE 480.000 $ IGC
11-11-04 T3 MERCEDES-BENZ SLR MCLAREN COP EDITION 5500 Speedboost
11-11-08 T2 BMW M3 E30 SPORT EVOLUTION 3000 Speedboost
11-11-10 T3 AUDI R8 COUPÉ 5.2 FSI QUATTRO 5500 Speedboost
11-11-14 T3 ASTON MARTIN V12 VANTAGE 5500 Speedboost
11-11-16 T1 CHEVROLET CAMARO SS 1500 Speedboost
11-11-16 T3 CHEVROLET CORVETTE Z06 CROSS EDITION 5500 Speedboost
11-11-18 T2 NISSAN SKYLINE GT-R R32 2700 Speedboost
11-11-21 T3 LAMBORGHINI GALLARSO LP550-2 VALENTINO BALBONI SPEEDBOOST GIFT
11-11-22 T1 VOLKSWAGEN GOLF MK1 GTI UBER BUNNY EDITION 1500 Speedboost
11-11-22 T3 MERCEDES-BENZ SLR MCLAREN 722 BLACK EDITION 1.500.000 $ IGC
11-11-25 T2 FORD MUSTANG BOSS 302 (1969) 3000 Speedboost
11-11-29 T2 RENAULT SPORT MEGANE R.S. GENDARMERIE EDITION 3000 Speedboost
11-11-29 T3 FORD MUSTANG BOSS 302 (2012) 5500 Speedboost
11-12-01 T2 PONTIAC FIREBIRD FORMULA 1500 Speedboost
11-12-02 T2 SUBARU IMPREZA WRX STI ALL TERRAIN 3400 Speedboost
11-12-05 T2 LOTUS EXIGE CUP 260 ADRENALIN EDITION SPEEDBOOST GIFT
11-12-06 T2 CHEVROLET EL CAMINO SS 2100 Speedboost
11-12-06 T2 FORD ESCORT COSWORTH RS 400.000 $ IGC
11-12-09 T3 CHEVROLET CORVETTE Z06 CARBON LIMITED EDITION 5000 Speedboost
11-12-10 T3 LAMBORGHINI GALLARDO LP550-2 VALENTINO BALBONI 5500 Speedboost
11-12-13 T1 MAZDA MX-5 1500 Speedboost
11-12-14 T3 KOENIGSEGG CCX ELITE 25000 Speedboost
11-12-16 T3 FORD MUSTANG BOSS 302 COP EDITION 6000 Speedboost
11-12-20 T3 PORSCHE 911 CARRERA S SNOWFLAKE EDITION SPEEDBOOST GIFT
11-12-20 T1 NISSAN SKYLINE 2000GT-R C10 COP EDITION 1750 Speedboost
11-12-20 T1 CHEVROLET CHEVELLE SS 40.000 $ IGC
11-12-20 T2 AUDI RS 4 480.000 $ IGC
11-12-27 T2 AUDI QUATTRO 20 V 2100 Speedboost
11-12-27 T3 PAGANI ZONDA F 10000 Speedboost
11-12-30 T1 NISSAN 200SX S14 1500 Speedboost
11-12-30 T3 FORD SHELBY GT500 SUPER SNAKE 6000 Speedboost
12-01-04 T3 ALFA ROMEO 8C COMPETIZIONE 5500 Speedboost
12-01-06 T2 JAGUAR XKR 3000 Speedboost
12-01-06 T3 LAMBORGHINI MURCIELAGO LP640 TREASURE HUNTER 6000 Speedboost
12-01-10 T2 LANCIA DELTA HF INTEGRALE EVOLUZIONE SPEEDBOOST GIFT
12-01-10 T3 PORSCHE 911 CARRERA S 5500 Speedboost
12-01-13 T1 TOYOTA MR2 1500 Speedboost
12-01-17 T1 NISSAN 200SX S14 HASHIRIYA EDITION 1500 Speedboost
12-01-17 T3 LEXUS LFA 6000 Speedboost
12-01-20 T2 LAMBORGHINI COUNTACH 5000 QUATTROVALVOLE 3000 Speedboost
12-01-26 T3 LAMBORGHINI MURCIÉLAGO LP 640 2.500.000 $ IGC
12-01-27 T2 PORSCHE 911 CARRERA RSR 3.0 SPEEDBOOST GIFT
12-01-27 T3 LOTUS EVORA COP EDITION 6000 Speedboost
12-01-30 T3 MCLAREN MP4-12C 5500 Speedboost
12-02-02 T2 LANCIA DELTA HF INTEGRALE EVOLUZIONE RALLY 2700 Speedboost
12-02-03 T1 PONTIAC SOLSTICE GXP 1500 Speedboost
12-02-07 T3 CHEVROLET CORVETTE Z06 CLE THE BEAUTY 5500 Speedboost
12-02-07 T3 LEXUS LFA THE BEAST 5500 Speedboost
12-02-07 T2 LEXUS IS-F THE BEAUTY 2400 Speedboost
12-02-07 T3 CHEVROLET CORVETTE Z06 THE BEAST 5000 Speedboost
12-02-14 T1 MAZDA RX-8 1500 Speedboost
12-02-15 T3 NISSAN GT-R SPECV R35 SPEEDBOOST GIFT
12-02-16 T2 PORSCHE 911 CARRERA RSR 3.0 3000 Speedboost
12-02-17 T3 BMW M3 GTS 5000 Speedboost
12-02-21 T1 LEXUS IS 350 1500 Speedboost
12-02-21 T2 CHEVROLET EL CAMINO SS RED JUGGERNAUT SPEEDBOOST GIFT
12-02-22 T3 NISSAN GT-R SPECV R35 5000 Speedboost
12-02-23 T2 LAMBORGHINI MIURA SV 3000 Speedboost
12-02-28 T2 FORD GT40 3000 Speedboost
12-02-29 T1 MAZDA MX-5 50.000 $ IGC
12-02-01 T3 BENTLEY CONTINENTAL SS RED JUGGERNAUT 6000 Speedboost
12-03-02 T2 RENAULT CLIO V6 SPEEDBOOST GIFT
12-03-06 T1 TOYOTA MR2 GYMKHANA 1750 Speedboost
12-03-07 T3 LAMBORGHINI GALLARDO LP 550-2 VB COP EDITION 6000 Speedboost
12-03-09 T2 CHEVROLET CAMARO ZL1 ELITE 12500 Speedboost
12-03-13 T1 PLYMOUTH ROADRUNNER 1500 Speedboost
12-03-15 T3 ASTON MARTIN DBS SPEEDBOOST GIFT
12-03-16 T2 PORSCHE 911 CARRERA RSR 3.0 ENDURO 3300 Speedboost
12-03-21 T2 LAMBORGHINI COUNTACH 5000 Q.. COP EDITION 3300 Speedboost
12-03-23 T3 BMW M1 PROCAR (1979) 5500 Speedboost
12-03-27 T1 MAZDA RX-8 RENESIS EDITION 1750 Speedboost
12-03-28 T2 PORSCHE PANAMERA TURBO SPEEDBOOST GIFT
12-03-28 T2 CHEVROLET EL CAMINO SS BLUE JUGGERNAUT 250.000 & IGC
12-03-28 T3 CHEVROLET CORVETTE ZR1 5500 Speedboost
12-04-03 T3 BMW Z4 GT3 EASTER EDITION 5500 Speedboost
12-04-04 T1 PLYMOUTH HEMI CUDA 1500 Speedboost
12-04-05 T2 LAMBORGHINI DIABLO SV 3000 Speedboost
12-04-09 T2 TOYOTA SUPRA COP EDITION SPEEDBOOST GIFT
12-04-10 T1 VOLKSWAGEN SCIROCCO BOY RACER EDITION 1750 Speedboost
12-04-12 T3 PORSCHE 911 GT2 5000 Speedboost
12-04-17 T1 MITSUBISHI ECLIPSE GS-T ELITE 8500 Speedboost
12-04-20 T2 BMW M6 COUPE 2400 Speedboost
12-04-25 T3 KOENIGSEGG CCX 10000 Speedboost
12-04-26 T2 PORSCHE PANAMERA TURBO 3000 Speedboost
12-04-27 T3 BMW M3 GTS COP EDITION 5500 Speedboost
12-04-30 T1 MAZDA RX-8 SPEEDBOOST GIFT
12-04-30 T2 NISSAN SKYLINE GT-R R32 400.000 IGC
12-05-02 T2 LOTUS EUROPA S 3000 Speedboost
12-05-07 T2 PORSCHE BOXSTER SPYDER 2400 Speedboost
12-05-10 T2 JAGUAR E-TYPE SPEEDBOOST GIFT
12-05-11 T3 LAMBORGHINI MURCIELAGO LP 650-4 ROADSTER 5500 Speedboost
12-05-17 T1 SCION TC 1500 Speedboost
12-05-18 T3 DODGE VIPER SRT10 ACR ELITE 25000 Speedboost
12-05-22 T3 ASTON MARTIN DBS 5500 Speedboost
12-05-24 T1 RENAULT CLIO V6 1500 Speedboost
12-05-25 T2 CADILLAC CTS-V SPEEDBOOST GIFT
12-05-31 T1 SCION TC RED JUGGERNAUT EDITION SPEEDBOOST GIFT
12-05-31 T1 LEXUS IS 350 40,000 IGC
12-05-31 T2 CADILLAC CTS-V 2700 Speedboost
12-06-01 T2 BMW 1 SERIES M COUPE 2400 Speedboost
12-06-12 T2 BATTLEFIELD HEROES SUV 5800 Speedboost
12-06-14 T2 NISSAN 370Z ROADSTER TOURING SPEEDBOOST GIFT
12-06-19 T2 MITSUBISHI LANCER EVOLUTION VIII 2800 Speedboost
12-06-22 T3 BMW M1 PROCAR TREASURE HUNTER EDITION 4400 Speedboost
12-06-27 T2 FORD CROWN VICTORIA COP EDITION SPEEDBOOST GIFT
12-06-27 T3 LOTUS EVORA 1.500.000 $ IGC
12-06-29 T3 LAMBORGHINI GALLARDO LP560-4 SPYDER 4400 Speedboost
12-07-03 T2 NISSAN SKYLINE GT-R V-SPEC R34 RAVEN EDITION 3300 Speedboost
12-07-06 T2 BMW M6 CONVERTIBLE 2500 Speedboost
12-07-10 T2 FORD SHELBY TERLINGUA 2800 Speedboost
12-07-20 T1 INFINITI G35 1500 Speedboost
12-07-20 T3 PAGANI ZONDA F ROADSTER VIP EXCLUSIVE GIFT
12-07-24 T2 CHEVROLET CAMARO ZL1 STOCK (Grey) 0 $ IGC
12-07-27 T3 LAMBORGHINI SESTO ELEMENTO 8800 Speedboost
12-07-31 T2 CHEVROLET CAMARO ZL1 STOCK (Red) 480,000 $ IGC
12-08-03 T2 BMW 3.0 CSL GR.5 2800 Speedboost
12-08-10 T3 PORSCHE 911 GT2 (997) 4400 Speedboost
SPEEDBOOST GIFT = ONLY AVAILABLE WITH PURCHASE OF 8K,17,5K, 50K BOOST PACKAGE
Back to top Go down
HYBR!D
Admin
HYBR!D

PostSubject: ...and we'll add the is300 treasure hunter ED. todayyyyy!   Need For Speed World-play for free-or buy Boost - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 6:15 pm

I saw the data/cars/ folder IS300 and was scouring the files and the 'net for days now.
it isnt going to be all that but I love it...if I can change the TAIL!!!!

Today Need for Speed World released its latest Treasure Hunter – the Lexus IS300!

This speedy little rear wheel drive is powered by a 3.0-liter 3GR-FE V6 engine producing 228 horsepower. It also features quite a few visual upgrades including being lowered, green neon, full body kit alien

pics pending- this is one of my favorite cars in the real world. affraid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need For Speed World-play for free-or buy Boost   Need For Speed World-play for free-or buy Boost - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Need For Speed World-play for free-or buy Boost
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next