INDIGENOUS FORCES MEDIA ARTS and LIVING
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am Wise Because I Do Not Know

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

GTR2 SIMBIN

Go down 
AuthorMessage
HYBR!D
Admin
HYBR!D

GTR2 SIMBIN  Empty
PostSubject: GTR2 SIMBIN    GTR2 SIMBIN  EmptySun May 27, 2012 5:54 am

[We are researching the game to see if we can race online or hamachi.]

AFTER SOME GOOD CONTRIBUTIONS FROM FOGARTY and SOME RESULTS ON MY OWN I AM PLEASED TO ANNOUNCE WE OFFICIALLY HOST A SERVER
FOR OUR OWN EVENTS AT WILL.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]. A competent .iso is available online.
FREE KEYS FROM PUBLISHER SENT TO YOUR EMAIL
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by HYBR!D on Tue May 29, 2012 10:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://indigenous-forces.forumotion.com

GTR2 SIMBIN  Empty
PostSubject: Re: GTR2 SIMBIN    GTR2 SIMBIN  EmptySun May 27, 2012 5:59 am

Back to top Go down
HYBR!D
Admin
HYBR!D

GTR2 SIMBIN  Empty
PostSubject: ts note   GTR2 SIMBIN  EmptySun May 27, 2012 6:15 am

thanks for the link but we need to put the german actual one there...Ill find it. thanks bro.free is good.
like I just got 1 free led flashlight and 3 pairs of tactical boots for free...hehe.

installed TS3 but my PW isnt working.
I thought the pw was JxxxxTxxx ..know what I mean.

you got a diff 1 im on msn messenger.
or lemme know what to do from here. Ill stand by.

gtr2- reg'd for serial from author. checking email now.
first we test ver. 1.0 then do update and test if that doesnt fly.
then try hamachi if needed but i have to confirm version/install again if we go that route.

UPDATE- site will give as many serials as you have emails I got 2 so far..and successfully registered:
select shortcut and run as xp mode sp3 w/ admin BTWgoto multiplay internet ingame menu-somewhere here it asks for the key (pasting worked)
select register enter a name
pw
email and confirm

exit that screen then return to it and log in to race online- use the accept button lower right.

.......so, after this I used the second serial to run dedicated server from the alienubb and joined it on the internet from my main game machine. HUA!

but...need to fix my ts3 still...pw isnt working. copy that? I will be afk for 15 minutes my time is 3:55 am now.

Back to top Go down

GTR2 SIMBIN  Empty
PostSubject: Re: GTR2 SIMBIN    GTR2 SIMBIN  EmptySun May 27, 2012 8:11 am

My bad, that one looks like it's the portucrack lang. will look for the other one I found. Either way least it still worked lol.
Back to top Go down
HYBR!D
Admin
HYBR!D

GTR2 SIMBIN  Empty
PostSubject: [post UPDATED] end of MAY GTR 2 progress-adding Cars   GTR2 SIMBIN  EmptySun May 27, 2012 3:04 pm

ok...wanna give me my admin privs on TS? I feel a bit hobbled..thx for the Free serials from SIMBINNICUSKISSKI bro.

DID you confirm the gtr2 folder installs OUTSIDE program files folder..I let it go there...is yours the same? give that a try.

[post UPDATED] end of MAY GTR 2 progress-adding Cars

affraid Successful Transfer of Mod/additional cars to date in Singleplay.
Multiplay availability will be the next step. YES! this may be a workable replacement to the rip-off
needforspeedworld money pit.

Ferrari F430 ...some say it is the Best Ferrari
Lambo Murcielago SV670-4 ..w/o stupid corp decals but with cool colors and 'SV' and SLeggera' tails
Lotus Exige ...yeah boy!
Nissan GTR R35 ...a better boat...stock bodies
Nissan Skyline R34 ...seriously beefy.
BMW M1 Procar ...'79-80' and one of them says, "JIM BEAM" my favorite whiskey.
Back to top Go down
HYBR!D
Admin
HYBR!D

GTR2 SIMBIN  Empty
PostSubject: RISING TO THE CHALLENGE ! SUCCESS    GTR2 SIMBIN  EmptyWed May 30, 2012 8:03 pm

ADDON CAR CONFIRMATION RACE IN INTERNET/MULTIPLAY
if we dont get a full confirm I am downloading this online patch-one caution is that the nocd.exe may be thwarted=
Official Lobby Patch for GTR2

dieser patch wird seit dem 14.08.2009 benötigt um sich zu den GTR2 Online-Lobbys
verbinden zu können.

this patch is required since 14.08.2009 to connect the GTR2 Online-Lobbies.

NEED FOGARTY TO CONFIRM A SESSION WITH ME BUT I JUST DID THE FOLLOWING:

SERVER: =DEO= BeeF! USA!
ANDERSTORP SOUTH LAP 1= 1.04.805

Ferrari F430C BLUE #7

RESOURCE CITATIONS:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] currently registered as "PAPER"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] this site doesnt rquire registration but DL is hobbled to 10 kbps (sucks but I got alot from there)

I registered at 'nogrip racing but flamed the shit out of 'em and got banned...because I told them they suck because they had more disclaimers than a branch bank LOL
Back to top Go down
HYBR!D
Admin
HYBR!D

GTR2 SIMBIN  Empty
PostSubject: new addons   GTR2 SIMBIN  EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 5:06 pm

after inhaling/downloading every preferred addon car I could find and examining about 16 pages of extra race tracks I'm
thinking, "HEY? these guys at e-sport-racing probably like Top Gear [britain] and then I gaze upon the Top Gear Custom
track..yeah, I got it. it's fairly simple and I have clocked laps under 1:14 already. Now; the show features road cars from
all the main brands in the E.U and some that we have here in the States but....it's our track now so, we can test run and race
against eachother in every car we can add to this fine title. Once again ; two things= thanks to you guys for turning me on to
games from day one and thanks to me for being persistent and an angry S.O.B. when NFSW and the like decide to mess with
our wallets.....private hosting!

Is HYBR!D going to learn how to graphically design his own cars? IDK...some of the cars are ported from NFS games LOL.
There is atleast a track builder program out there too...maybe I'll start on that if I can find it.

MOTEC: for now I have some of their apps and white papers but Im not sure I need to go that crazy.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
HYBR!D
Admin
HYBR!D

GTR2 SIMBIN  Empty
PostSubject: collecting   GTR2 SIMBIN  EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 4:42 pm

Setting the basic game for drift is possible at this point; contrary to the cryptic jerks out there and
the scuds that want to popularize their drift mods...Im testing...the key in mind for me is a lesson
learned from nfs games actually-It took me 2 yrs to torque steer with some satisfaction.
Because Fogarty informed me that it was a SIM ( yeah bro' I remember some things? HYUCK)
I know that a lighter, rwd, high HP vehicle is the way to go.

I found a few more 'settings' tips and Im 'rolling' from there.

also found a few more cars. laborious just like nfsmwbe 1.3 but that's a good thing in its' similarity.

damn! Im playing alot of driving games...still love my shooters but heartbroken; we all know why.

RECENT CARS=

Pitzmann tuning Porsche gt2 and Audi a6...dont laugh it's awesome. LOL.
gumpert apollo
camaro/firebird championship-90's gt racers?
tvr cerbera cup and tvr tuscan cup
I LUV THE TVRs

TRACK- Laguna Seca FINALLY!!!!!!! difficult but a welcome challenge.
Back to top Go down
HYBR!D
Admin
HYBR!D

GTR2 SIMBIN  Empty
PostSubject: JULY GTR2 report 2013   GTR2 SIMBIN  EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 7:51 pm

As many of you (MANY?) do not know....I have faithfully chased a dynamic driving experience across seas and hills of sites
styles eras files and online offline experience.

To which endeavor I now have roughly 124 car sets/locations=tracks .some dont work but the majority of these
do fine. Too each his own likes and dislikes when it comes to what kind of car a driver prefers but I have learned so much
of cars I never new existed...I have hopes we can join a few runs online together some day as I have collected and maintained
the plans to functionally activate any of you given the collection of crucial items let alone that described above.

This virtual car thing has begun to motivate me to revisit the life I began with cars and the skills left dormant so may decades ago.

Gee?! do i sound old?  NA[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

shut up! ok.....so....I'll probably post some media here and share some of my goals achieved and in progress in GTR2. hua?

HYBs

Last edited by HYBR!D on Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
HYBR!D
Admin
HYBR!D

GTR2 SIMBIN  Empty
PostSubject: ch'yeah dog....   GTR2 SIMBIN  EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 2:29 pm

some new cars a new track...the prog' isnt perfect but I been dl-ing alot of test files.

a relatively clean f430 one of my top favorite cars.

track day viper...get yerself in some trouble...

a new sponsor decaled sv...but I have some better versions...

all done at my new track high speed test ring one of 3...this one offers the best top ends but I need to modify the uidata file whatever thing.
it isnt smart to give the whole collection 7 gears tho'...
Back to top Go down
HYBR!D
Admin
HYBR!D

GTR2 SIMBIN  Empty
PostSubject: another End of the Year finale film: HYB's garage GTR2 drift winter 2013   GTR2 SIMBIN  EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 6:15 am

hold for recut

santa
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

GTR2 SIMBIN  Empty
PostSubject: Re: GTR2 SIMBIN    GTR2 SIMBIN  Empty

Back to top Go down

GTR2 SIMBIN
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
INDIGENOUS FORCES MEDIA ARTS and LIVING :: Games We are Playing-